From $99 / night
|Per night:||$99 - $145|
Pets allowed: No
Smoky Bear is centrally-located between Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and the National Park. The cabin sits high up and provides incredible views. The road leading to Papa bear is paved and does have initial sharp turn, is a bit steep and narrow, but it is easily traveled.
Starting from I-40 Exit 407-Sevierville, Hwy. 66
1. Head south on Winfield Dunn Pkwy toward Sevierville - go 8.5 mi
2. At light in Sevierville (intersection of Hwy. 66 and U.S. 411), continue straight through onto Forks of the River Pkwy/US-441 Scenic S - go 0.6 mi
3. Turn right at Parkway/TN-71 S/US-441 S - go 8.3 mi. Continue to follow Parkway/TN-71 S/US-441 S/US 321 through Pigeon Forge to last traffic light (number 10) in Pigeon Forge toward Gatlinburg - go 1.2 mi
4. Turn left crossing Little Pigeon River toward King Branch Road, then left again back onto 321 (basically a U-turn)
5. Immediately turn right onto King Branch Road
6. Sharp right at King Branch Rd - go 0.4 mi
7. Sharp right just before the first house on the right onto S King Branch Rd - go 0.4 mi
8. Turn off at Sassafras Trail (first black top road on left) - go 0.3 mi. Smoky Bear Cabin is on the right side; #538
|Nov 01 2016||Dec 31 2016||$130||-||-||-||3 Nights|
|Jan 01 2017||Feb 28 2017||$99||-||-||-||3 Nights|
|Mar 01 2017||May 31 2017||$125||-||-||-||3 Nights|
|Jun 01 2017||Aug 31 2017||$145||-||-||-||3 Nights|
|Sep 01 2017||Sep 30 2017||$130||-||-||-||3 Nights|
|Oct 01 2017||Oct 31 2017||$145||-||-||-||3 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Payment Options: Mastercard, Visa|
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- Hot Tub
- Parking Included
- Full Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- Pool Table
- View (Mountains)
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Grill
- Refrigerator (Full)
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Reviews for this vacation cabin rental in Sevierville, Tennessee
Great view and cabin!
Le Ann Thomas
Great view and cabin!
October 10, 2016
This is a great cabin. The view is breathtaking and very private. The cabin has everything you need to stay comfortable and is very relaxing. It feels like home. It also has plenty of room with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, hot tub and 2 decks to sit outside and look at the mountains.
Write a review!