from $240 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $240 - $390
- Per week:
- $2135 - $2135
Description from owner
Built for family vacations & easy living! Luxury cabin in Covered Bridge Resort "“ Pigeon
This 2600 sq ft 5 bedroom 4 bath cabin was recently updated with family vacations in
mind. Relax on the decks, and only 5 minutes from the Pigeon Forge Parkway and 20
minutes from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains closest to Cades Cove!
LONG side of house is built along the mountainside. Enjoy Bluff Mountain views from
the decks, kitchen, living room, dining room, master bedroom, lower queen bedroom,
and the game/media room.
- Swimming pool easily visible from the decks. Watch the kids swim and play.
- High-speed WiFi
- Six large flat screen TV"™s, the game.media TV is a smart TV
- One-level living!!
- LARGE great room with a patio door that opens to the Bluff Mountain view
- Two small steps onto the cabin front deck. Everything needed on the main floor with
NO STEPS !!
- Kitchen: fully stocked - with ALL NEW Slate GE appliances
- Table seating for 3 on outdoor deck plus 8 indoor plus 3 more at island breakfast bar.
Two additional seating spaced at the bar in the media/game room along with log TV
trays for an unexpected guest. The kids love eating on these.
- 55 inch TV + DVD in great room
- Giant 50 foot wide deck overlooking Bluff Mountains
- King and Queen bedrooms with access to full bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen to prepare a snack or a full course holiday meal
- Master bedroom suite with 42" TV, huge closet and huge Jacuzzi
- Ensuite master bath with Jack & Jill sinks, and window to Mountain
- Amazing mountain views!
- Game-room with mountain view
- Queen bedroom with mountain view & flat screen TV and large, full size bathroom
with shower/bathtub and mountain view
- Bunk bedroom with full and twin mattress
- Bathroom with shower/bathtub
- LAUNDRY "“ stackable washer and dryer off the game/media room
- 65 inch TV with Xbox 360 & premium channels
- Hand made, custom designed log pool table
- Arcade game with 100 oldies and goodies, Pacman, Galaga, Donkey Kong, etc.
- Wet bar with microwave
all sleeper sofas have brand new memory foam mattresses for complete
If location is important to you, the Pigeon Forge 'strip' is just 10 minutes away,
Dollywood is 15 minutes away, and the entrance to the Great Smoky
Mountains National Park is 20 minutes away. You can enter from Gatlinburg or
take a scenic drive through Wears Valley and use the Townsend entrance to
spend the day in Cades Cove.
You'll truly feel like you're immersed in the Smoky's whether you're cuddled up
enjoying the warmth from the fireplaces in the living room or game/media
room or if you're outside taking in the views from the decks.
Plus, we've brought the outside in by decorating Bearfoot Lodge with artwork
by a popular local wildlife and nature artist.
a few House rules:
- no smoking
- overflow parking within 1 minute walking distance of the cabin
- Bear resistance trash container outside of cabin. No dumping in the resort
dumpsters since bears need protections from human food. A FED BEAR IS A DEAD
BEAR! Let"™s protect our bears.
This cabin is PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED. Since I live in Illinois, I have asked
my friend, Deva, to help with the cabin. She is a local and will assist you prior and
during your stay at the cabin. She is AMAZING, you'll see.
Come stay in our mountain home. Nowhere on earth is quite as beautiful as the
Beds: 2 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Double Beds, 2 Sofa Beds
About the area
Interaction with guest
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the owner
My husband, Don, and I are farmers in Illinois. Being from the prairie, we enjoy visiting our mountains homes and always are planning for the next time we can go to take care of them personally. We have a daughter and two grandsons who help. We are versed in the area and can answer just about any...View owner's full profile
- Bedroom 1: King bed Sofa beds
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: 2 Bunk Beds
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Games room
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Pool or snooker table
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Sevierville, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.