- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $261 - $349
- Per week:
- $1525 - $2009
1 Full bath
Description from manager
Black and White reigns is this stylish Siena apartment of exceptional design and comfort. Don't miss this Italian Gem of a city and a UNESCO World Heritage site. A short stroll gets you to the Piazza del Campo, the Cathedral and everything that this unforgettable city has to offer. Enter though spacious long hallways and get comfortable in this just-renovated apartment with large windows and bathed in Italian light. Enjoy two spacious Bedrooms, one a queen and two twins, a brand new bathroom with shower and smart black tiles, a dining table that seats 6, and a living room that continues the theme of black and white, with comfortable white sofas, and a flash of orange for dash. Of course, there is flashy, new kitchen with all the modern conveniences including a Dishwasher and a Nespresso machine. Plus, there is a separate private Laundry Room, with a sink and Washing Machine, and plenty of extra space for drying clothes.
If it's in summer, you might get there for the famous Palio, but if not, there is plenty to offer, in the way of art shows and restaurants, in addition to all the must do's which you must not miss.
After the famed Piazza del Campo, where the famed Palio horse race takes place twice a year. You won't want to miss the following:
* Torre del Mangia, with it's extraordinary views. You can see all of Siena: Piazza del Campo, the Cathedral a little further away and beyond, the distant hills.
* The Cathedral has a mostly white and black façade. Inside, the first floor is full of esoteric symbols and religious stories; the Piccolomini Library with frescoes by Pinturicchio; the Piccolomini Chapel, where Michelangelo worked from 1501 to 1504, carving the statues of the four lower niches. Don’t miss the pulpit by Nicola Pisano, with Biblical scenes and the Life of Jesus.
* The Baptistery, built in 1325, is situated right behind the Cathedral, and is one of the most important sites in Siena. Inside you can admire frescoes and the bronze and marble baptismal font.
* The Complex of Santa Maria della Scala, right in front of the Duomo, hosts several museums and splendid monumental areas.
* The Public Palace of Siena,is the seat of the political power of the city, and since 1300 all of Siena's Governors have lived there.
* The Civic Museum in Siena houses one of the most known allegories of the world: the allegory of the good and bad government, painted on the walls by Ambrogio Lorenzetti.
Don't forget about the local Tuscan specialities that Siena is noted for. Take a break from sightseeing and enjoy a glass of Chianti, and its famed wines like Brunello di Montalcino, Montepulciano and Vernaccia di San Gimignano. Great for washing down a plate of handmade pasta.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen
Read more Read less
Commendable Rentals Llc
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Italian
About the manager
Commendable Rentals offers an excellent selection of high quality, fully vetted, Vacation Rentals and Boutique Hotels in Italy, France, and South Africa, as well as other European and African countries. All are inspected, selected, and managed by us.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerIn Berlin: Elegant living in 1 Bedroom; Gracious Apartments, Luxury Living Berlin Germany From $374.8/night Bastide de la Lavande, 5 Bedrooms and 18 meter Heated Pool Chateaurenard France From $2722.06/night Castello Lorenzo, Heart of Tuscany,Renaissance Villa with Pool San Casciano in Val di Pesa Italy From $1065.1/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Siena, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.