From $171 / night
|Per week:||$1,200 - $3,850|
Pets allowed: No
As you enter this spotless home, you immediately enjoy the soft subtle colors and cool sophistication resounding throughout the home. The front screened porch with rockers and wicker chairs invites you to sit a moment and enjoy Sophie’s hidden Garden with orchids and flowers of various colors. Very intriguing….
Just inside glossy white trim abounds throughout with walls painted in subtle, soothing shades of grey and mauve, floors finished in white tile or ash wood. You’ll find bright, clean spotless bathrooms finished in white tile, while a bright well lit kitchen filled with stainless equipment beckons you to prepare gourmet foods for your family and friends. A granite top dining table seats 6 with a lovely water view while 4 more can sit at the kitchen counter on stylish bar stools.
Sophie’s Cottage sleeps up to 8 with a king bed in the master [sleeps 2], a queen bed in the 2nd master [sleeps 2], an Ikea convertible queen sofa bed in the living room [sleeps 2], and finally an Ikea convertible queen futon bed in the 3rd room [sleeps 2]. Flat panel televisions abound everywhere but a huge outside sun deck will quickly compel you to slip outside into the Florida sunshine and warmth.
A meandering pathway of pavers in subtle shades of gray leads you through the courtyard inviting you to slow down just a moment and enjoy the surrounding tropical Florida fauna and palm trees. The cottage is colored in a soft sea-washed gray with white shutters and trim, just as you might envision a waterside cottage at the beach in your dreams.
You also have the opportunity to explore the canal system with two kayaks available to you or explore the island with bikes available for your use as well. At night the waters light up at the enormous fishing dock on the canal where you and your family will be challenged with an abundance of large fish which include snook, red fish and snapper that love to gather around the snook light each evening. Everyone will truly be in-captivated by both the fish and light.
Ultimately, you’ll soon discover the most difficult experience here at Sophie’s Cottage will be leaving for home at the end of your stay. It’s always too short…
You can tie your boat up to the dock or arrange a pontoon boat rental from “The Black Pearl” (exclusive to our guests only!) for a portion of the week. We’ll be happy to assist. If you have interest, just let one of our reservationist know during your booking, and they can give you more information.
**Please call us for availability! We manage our calendars using an internal reservation system.
***During Winter and Summer seasons, this home requires a two-week or more stay. Holidays are slightly higher in rates- see rates below. Can't do two weeks? We have many more homes available that can be booked for a one week minimum! Please call us directly for more opportunities.
|Oct 01 2016||Dec 16 2016||-||-||$1,200||-||1 Week|
|Dec 17 2016||Dec 23 2016||-||-||$2,300||-||1 Week|
|Dec 24 2016||Dec 30 2016||-||-||$3,850||-||1 Week|
|Dec 31 2016||Jan 27 2017||-||-||$1,980||-||2 Weeks|
|Jan 28 2017||Mar 17 2017||-||-||$2,640||-||1 Month|
|Mar 18 2017||Apr 21 2017||-||-||$3,080||-||1 Month|
|Apr 22 2017||Jun 02 2017||-||-||$1,540||-||1 Week|
|Jun 03 2017||Aug 25 2017||-||-||$1,870||-||2 Weeks|
|Jun 14 2017||Aug 26 2017||-||-||$1,700||-||2 Weeks|
|Aug 26 2017||Sep 29 2017||-||-||$1,320||-||1 Week|
|Aug 27 2017||Sep 30 2017||-||-||$1,200||-||1 Week|
|Sep 30 2017||Dec 22 2017||-||-||$1,320||-||1 Week|
|Dec 23 2017||Dec 29 2017||-||-||$2,530||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12%|
|Deposits: We require 25 % deposit upon booking, the remaining 75 % will be due 60 days prior to your check-in.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Please note : Cleaning fees and admin fees are not reflected here. Call for a final quote. We update our calendars on our internal reservation system. Please call to discuss availability. Minimum age to book = 26 No house parties will be accepted! Call us to book your stay! We can also assist you with preparing for your trip with fun activities planned!|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Siesta Key, Florida
June 23, 2016
My family and I had the best time! We enjoyed the house and the pool so much we didn't even go out. Spent 3 days of bliss. This was a last minute reservation and the management company and the owner were fantastic in dealing with my request. My family and I would stay there again in an instant!!