- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $250 - $250
- Per week:
- $2050 - $2050
1 Full bath, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
This beautiful 1 Bed/ 1. Bath condo has brand new comfortable furnishings to make it an ideal home for your Solana Beach vacation! This beach themed, bright condo sleeps 4 with the brand new queen pull-out couch.
Enjoy a beautiful view on the ocean facing patio and also from the master bedroom window. The living room and has large sliders that open up to make your living room feel open and Ocean Air breezy. Patio has a BBQ for some dinner outside on the grill and also 2 comfy loungers. Then come inside and relax TV in living room and hi-speed internet included. Fireplace, washer/dryer, beach chairs, all make this property fully-equipped for your family to enjoy. Two assigned parking spaces in the gated parking garage. Take stairs down to the beach for an evening stroll, sunbathe by the complex swimming pool or take in a game of tennis. This complex is one of the only to heat it year - round making it perfect to lap swimming great anytime!
This Solana Beach Club unit has 1 master bedroom with a king bed, with TONS of closet space. Room for all your suit cases and surfboards if you rent them! This new vacation rental is also tastefully decorated with beautiful art and soothing beach feel. Ample dining space with large table for 4 and also 3 bar chairs for the counter top.
Unit includes BBQ, washer/dryer, and fireplace. Great for a couples or small family - Perfect place to enjoy beach vacations, or a needed stay-cation. Spend all day on the beach, enjoy a glass of wine on the bluff at sunset overlooking the ocean.
This condo is located in Solana Beach & Tennis Club. This complex sits on the Ocean Bluffs of Solana Beach and includes a gorgeous large pool for lap swimming (heated year-round), also 2 spas, 4 tennis courts, and a clubhouse with ping-pong and billiards for all to enjoy!
The beach access is located right outside your condo with stairs down to the beach and also showers to wash the sand off you.
THINGS TO LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- Brand new furnishings, from the bedding, to the sofa couch, and even the board games.
- Fresh, tasteful decor and artwork
- Walking distance to the beach
- Lots of natural light and windows in the Condo
- Community Lap Pool (Heated Year-round), Hot Tubs and Tennis Courts
- Grill on the Patio
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This house does not have air conditioning, only coastal breezes and fans
- Sleeps 4 adults max. (the couch is a pull-out Queen)
- No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
- No pets for short term rentals (6 month or longer only - STRICT sorry.)
- Basic Cleanings included (ask about additional mid stay cleanings if you like)
- Additional cleaning mandatory on stays longer than 30 days.
Located just a short walk to everything including dining, shopping and entertainment, you'll have no problem finding your niche in Solana Beach!
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
AVANTI REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENTView manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerSpacious Remodeled Two Story Beach Condo - Quiet - Relaxing - Sleeps 6 Solana Beach United States From $214/night Luxury Modern 2 Bed. Townhome w/ A/C, Views, Patios, Remodeled, Near Beaches San Diego United States From $158/night 180 Degree Ocean Views/ Updated Open Floor Plan at SurfSong Solana Beach United States From $372/night More properties from this manager
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Ping Pong Table
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Solana Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.