from $160 / night help Price for guests, Nights
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $160 - $700
- Per week:
- $1200 - $4200
Description from owner
The beautiful ground floor condo is approximately 1 block from the beach. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo which sleeps 6 people. The condo has new furniture, a washer, dryer and designated parking for your convenience. The pool in the back yard is shared by all 4 units.
Longer stays receive better rates. Please, do not hesitate to reach us for further questions or concerns.
This condo is strictly no smoking. Security deposit will be withheld if anyone smokes inside the condo.
We take pride in our condo in South Padre Island and provide you with inexpensive rates, great amenities and cleanliness you will appreciate and enjoy.
Special rates are available now!
-Hotel occupancy tax 6% state, 11% SPI for a total of 17%.
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair users
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in South Padre Island, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (15)
– based on 15 reviews
Everything was very clean. We had some other people staying at condo next door. And they were very loud while using pool after hours. So if you run into this call phone number on fridge door so they can take care of situation. Other than that our stay was great and walking distance from beach.
Awesome location and had all of the necessities you need to have a great weekend. Very spacious and well kept, I would recommend this to anyone and is close enough to walk to the beach and any nearby shops.
The condo was awesome. One small concern was the pool light were not working, but everything else was great
We have gone to South Padre Island for the past 14 years and this has to be the place that we have stayed in. So clean and close to the beach. I would highly stay here again. The owner would reply to my emails on questions I had in a quickly time.
“clean and good property”
We had a great time at the beach. We were able to relax while we were in the house, since it was clean and well maintained.The only complain was that there were ants in the kitchen, but you normally find them in rental beach properties.
We recently spent a few days in South Padre. We stayed at this condo and it was adequate. The walk to the beach was quick and the backyard pool was refreshing. My only issue with the condo was the prevalence of ants in both bathrooms and kitchen, but I should have expected them with the sandy environment.
Had a great time. Good place to stay. Walking distance to beach and several stores. Swimming pool was very convenient and relaxing.
“Great Place to Stay”
Easy and relaxing place to stay. This is our second stay there. Convenient location to island restaurants and shops, plus less than a block walking distance to beach access. This is great when you're lugging a bunch of beach gear. Best of all, this condo's dog-friendly so the whole "family" can enjoy!
Owner's reply: Thank You! Glad you enjoyed!
“spacious, clean, and close to beach”
We enjoyed the clean and spacious condo with all appliances in working order including very handy washer and dryer. Condo is more updated than many others in the area and easy walk to beach. Also nice that dogs are allowed yet the place does not look or smell like pets have spent time there. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that we were not told that the place we pick up the key from closes at 6 pm. Fortunately, we arrived at 5:30, and though the owner had closed the business early, someone did eventually stop by and give us the key. Also, it would be nice if more than one roll of toilet paper was provided for each bathroom. That is not something you want to discover you are out of in the middle of the night.
“Thanksgiving Break 2010”
The housing arrangements were nice and had the space we needed as well as the amenities. It was a little dated, but otherwise a great place to stay. Appreciated the fact that we were able to bring our dog and let her right out the door to the yard. Loved the proximity to the beach.