Enjoy Casual Elegance at Boca Bay House!
From $600 / night
|Per night:||$600 - $800|
|Per week:||$3,500 - $4,900|
Pets allowed: Yes
Book your next vacation at the Boca Bay House now and enjoy casual elegance at its finest. Best of all, the property is located only 10 minutes away from downtown St. Petersburg, 10 minutes from the white sands and clear waters of the Gulf coast beaches, and only 25 minutes away from the Tampa International Airport.
Imagine a quiet and relaxing getaway, directly on the blue-green waters of Boca Ciega Bay, directly adjoining the Gulf of Mexico, with the soft rhythmic sound of the waves, sea gulls, pelicans, ospreys, dolphins, manatees, and wildlife luring you closer to the water with every step...
Imagine stunning sunsets in the evening hours, with the sun setting on the wide tranquil waters of Boca Ciega Bay - watching the fiery pink and orange glows reflecting off the opaque waters below and the wispy clouds above..
Imagine relaxing in your own private waterfront luxury estate, with expansive rooms, soaring ceilings, and open water views as far as the eye can see - up and down the bay from almost every room - with top-of-the-line amenities and state-of-the-art music and entertainment in every room..
Imagine spending quality time with friends and family in the private waterfront bar and dining room overlooking the water, while preparing gourmet meals in a stunning high-end trophy kitchen that would impress even the most discriminating chef...
Imagine enjoying your private getaway away from the big crowds, with plenty of peaceful quiet moments on the waterfront dock, oversize heated pool, and oversize spa next to the warm tropical waters!
Check out these AMAZING features and amenities!
- Over 9,000 sq ft of living area under roof and over 5,000 sq ft of interior living area (see the floorplan page for details)
- Private secure 2 car garage, with additional onsite parking for 6-8 cars
- Four separate covered lanais for waterfront outdoor living areas - each with ornate columns, arches and 12' ceilings
- Large private heated pool (solar and gas) with swim-out areas and in-pool private dining/party table
- Oversize elevated waterfront spa (within 10 feet of the seawall)
- Oversize Tanning Shelf attached to the large pool and spa, which doubles as a kids pool area
- Bay front dock (with fishing light) offering panoramic views of Boca Ciega Bay, St. Pete Beach area, and Gulfport area
- Large private elevator (holds up to 6-7 people)
- Soaring entry foyer with 12' - 14' ceilings and round open air stairwell
- Enormous main living area with over 1,000 sq ft of open living space in the kitchen, dining room, and gathering room areas
- High-top kitchen bar with granite and seating for six
- High-top Sunset Bar with seating for three
- Dining room area with seating for 6-8
- Wine room with coolers, stunning cabinets and granite counter tops
- Gas fireplace
- Spacious high-end chef's kitchen
- Extensive array of built-in appliances, including microwave, convection oven, warming drawer, beverage cooler, trash compactor, ice maker, dishwasher, and more
- Stunning oversize master bedroom and master bath areas with a king size bed, ceiling audio speakers, and large HDTV
- Three additional oversize bedrooms with king beds and large HDTVs - two with private full baths
- Large walk-in bedroom closets
- Oversize laundry room with washer, dryer, sink, granite counter area, storage and hanging clothes area
- Four full bathrooms
We're located at 4030 43rd St S in sunny St. Petersburg, FL. As one of the newest, most architecturally unique and technologically advanced bay front properties anywhere on Boca Ciega Bay, the Boca Bay House is a luxury vacation property like none other in the world!
|Jan 01 2016||Apr 30 2016||$800||$800||$4,900||$16,000||4 Nights|
|May 01 2016||Aug 31 2016||$700||$700||$4,200||$14,000||4 Nights|
|Sep 01 2016||Dec 31 2016||$600||$600||$3,500||$12,000||4 Nights|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12.5|
|Deposits: 25% Down Payment|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Cleaning Fee, Energy Fee|
- 4 King Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- Ping Pong Table
- Full Kitchen
- Pool Table
- Beach Chairs
- Game Room
- Linens Provided
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Shower
- Private Pool
- Parking Included
- View (Water)
- High Speed Internet
- Dock/Boat Slip
- Hot Tub
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Fax Machine
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Ceiling Fan
- Gas Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Mini)
- Amusement Park
Reviews for this vacation home rental in St Pete Beach, Florida
What a house
October 19, 2015
This house was amazing. The views were absolutely breath taking. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. The layout of this house is great. Love the kitchen and the game room. The owner was wonderful to work with. He answered all of my questions and wanted to make sure everything went well. If I ever needed a rental in this area again I would definitely rent this house again.
Chicago IL and Lincoln NE
August 17, 2015
We recently stayed at the Boca Bay house and had the greatest time. In the past I have had poor luck with rentals but this place was amazing. Everything was perfect. Both my father and my Sisters Family had an awesome time. I couldn't have asked for a better experiance. We never really left the house. It was awesome.
Robert J. Olson
New York, NY
October 15, 2014
We had a pretty big group (about 10 adults) stay here for a long weekend and it was amazing! House is absolutely immaculate and the views off the dock are beautiful. Definitely used the pool & hot tub quite a bit and the game room was a great bonus when hanging out down stairs. The Master bedroom is huge and the Master bath is maybe as big as my NYC apartment. All other bedrooms were very good size with their own bathrooms as well. Would highly recommend this house to anyone looking at it. I know we will be staying there again on our next trip to the Tampa / St. Pete area!
Write a review!