No Longer Available

Relax...take in the sweet salt air, calming ocean
Relax...take in the sweet salt air, calming oceanWelcome/Bienvenu to Aunt Rene's Place!Lots of parking for 4+ vehicles.Ocean view from front terrace.Back entrance.Back entrance and patioPart of the garden view from the porch/laundry arePart of the ocean view from the porch/laundry areaPlease come on in and make yourself at home!Fully appointed kitchen with modern appliances andOpen concept kitchen/dining/living area.Feast your eyes on the ocean view while dining.Kitchen dining area.Come have a look upstairs.Master/Queen bedroom with ocean view from bed.No need to count sheep when you slip into this bedDouble bedroom...also with ocean view from your beDouble sheep counting will be neededEnjoy a relaxing bath in the large deep claw footFront entrance.Entrance to walk in root cellar from porch.Inside root cellar.Ocean and garden view from the living room.View of the various out-buildings from kitchen.Breath in the sweet fragrance heritage roses.Old world charm with all the modern conveniences.

From $38 / night

St Thomas Line, St. Philips, Newfoundland A1M 1A8, Canada
No Longer Available
2 bedrooms
4 guests
Varies min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps: 4
Type: Cottage
Per night: $160
Per week: $950
Pets allowed: No
Internet: No
Description of the St. Philips vacation cottage rental
No Longer Available

Shirley Squires

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Jan 01 2016 Dec 31 2017 $160 $160 $950 - 2 Nights
Nov 30 2016 May 30 2017 - - - $1,500 3 Months
Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.
Lodging tax: 13%
Deposits: Deposit & Cancellation: 25% deposit due upon booking which is non-refundable if cancellation is less then 30 days from arrival. Remaining 75% to be charged at check-in and is non-refundable. Aunt Reene's Place Cottage shall not be liable to any guest or invitee of a guest for any lost, damage or destruction to any personal property brought onto or into the premises. Personal property shall include any and all personal effects and motor vehicles parked on the premises. By accepting these terms you agree to pay all charges incurred to you during your stay at Aunt Reene's Place and authorize any additional costs as outlined above, and will be added to the method of payment chosen.
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, Visa
Other Fees: Weekly bookings preferred during peak season - June 15 - Sept. 15. 1 night stay - $200. Nightly availability (2-5 nights) during peak season is dependent on weekly bookings (6 + nights) - please call to inquire. Damages: Aunt Reene's Place Cottage sh
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 1 Since listed: 943