- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $759 - $3313
4 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. Must order with our Vacation Planners by Nov. 2nd. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates!**
Lucky is the epitome of a perfect vacation home! Featuring five bedrooms spread over three levels, with three lounges including a excitement inducing kids area, this home boasts sweeping ski area views and has perfectly private amenities that you'll love.
Spread out amongst three levels, this townhome has five large bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, three living areas, a sunny deck with ski area vistas and a private backyard with a bubbling hot tub. Park & drop your gear in the heated two car garage and head inside to the entry level that hosts a large open space with a plush oversized couch, Smart TV and two bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. Walk down to the lower level and check out the PERFECT kids area that has two additional bedrooms, a large lounge, shared bathroom, Smart TV, shuffleboard, and video games including Pacman. The Twin daybed and Twin trundle in the lounge are perfect for overflow sleeping. Ready to soak those sore muscles? The bubbling hot tub awaits in the private, lush backyard!
Head to the upper level for the main living area that has tons of seating options and a new Smart TV. Cozy up by the indoor gas fire with a glass of wine or head out to the deck to watch the alpenglow at sunset and warm up by the fire pit. And when you're ready for dinner, the gourmet kitchen with all new appliances and tons of extras is perfect for the chef in your group. When it's time to rest easy, retreat to the King Master with an enviable walk-in closet, oversized bathroom with separate soaking tub & shower, dual vanities and more! This room also has a Smart TV, gas fireplace and sweeping views from the large windows. Everything about this home screams luxury and is perfect for your next Steamboat vacation.
Neat Feat: Book our nearby properties, Snowflake Chalet & Snowflake Haven, along with this property for larger groups or multiple families that want to stay in the same neighborhood.
Please Note: The owners of this property bring their dog to the home. If you have allergies, please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
Sleeping Arrangements: King in upper level Master, Queen bedroom on entry level, King bedroom on entry level, Twin bedroom on lower level, two sets of Twin bunks in lower level bunk room, and Twin daybed with Twin trundle in lower level lounge. Sleeps up to 14.
Location: Snowflake Circle is a small neighborhood located 1/2 mile from the base of the Gondola at the Steamboat Ski Area and approximately 3 1/2 miles from Downtown Steamboat Springs. Just 50 feet from the city bus stop.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
Additional amenities: Foosball, Full Kitchen, Game Room
Cleaning Fee: 10.0000
Read more Read less
About the area
Steamboat Lodging Company
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 5: 4 Twin beds
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Wi-Fi available
- Satellite TV
- 4 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Steamboat Springs, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.