- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $315 - $635
- Per week:
- $1950 - $4150
3 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Custom luxury cabin with river access near Valle Crucis. Stunning view from large covered deck, soaring indoor and outdoor stone fireplaces, hot tub, ping pong...you have to see this home to believe it! Walk down to the river for fishing or to launch your kayak. Three bedrooms and three+ baths accommodates up to ten.
Main level: Master with Queen and full bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower, second bedroom King and full bath, third bedroom with two bunk beds - one with two twin and one with a twin on top and double on the bottom; powder room off living area
Upper level: Loft with sleeper sofa
Welcome to River Mill Lodge. This cabin sits on a large lot with access to a huge Watauga River frontage which is known for its trout fishing and small mouth bass. There is also a beautiful pond and picnic area JUST FOR YOU!!! Relax and unwind from the stresses of everyday life and watch nature unfold around you. Plenty of room to explore or just SIT DOWN BY THE RIVERSIDE!!!
This custom mountain home is something to behold. This unique luxury cabin rental has every feature that will have you just walking around and marveling at the workmanship. A beautiful rhododendron staircase leads to a huge loft which overlooks the great room and is set up for the occasional extra guest with sleeper sofa; there is also a ping pong table for indoor fun. Rustic elegance can be found throughout the home including antique chestnut beams and very high ceilings showcasing timber frame trusses.
As the wonderful summer night temperatures dip here in the mountains, enjoy dining or just take in the nature by the stone outdoor fireplace located on the full length back deck which has both open and covered areas and a grill for the delicious BBQ. So pull up a chair and rest your feet!!
The kitchen has lovely granite counters and is equipped with everything you'll need for meal preparations. The custom dining table seats eight and the granite island equipped with bar stools accommodates additional seating. The great room has a huge stone fireplace, comfortable seating, and 52” flat screen TV. Spend some time around the table with the family and play some of our many board games. Or, step outside and enjoy a soak in the hot tub!
Attention to detail can be found in this cabin's every room as it is superbly furnished with antique furniture along with the extra accessories that will make you feel right at home. Each bedroom has it own private bath loaded with plush towels. The large Master Queen bedroom has a sliding door which leads to the deck entertainment area and the master bath has a his/hers double granite sink, a beautiful, large soaking tub, PLUS a large, tiled, walk-in shower.
For larger groups, consider renting River Mill Lodge with nearby Catch and Release at River Mill.
Please note that this home does not allow animals of any kind in or on the property at any time. This is due to severe allergies in the homeowners' family. We are sorry, but service and support animals also may not be allowed as this would result in an undue burden and significant expenses to the owner to restore the property and arrange deep cleanings. No exceptions will be made.
- AWD/4WD and/or chains recommended during winter months for all of our mountain homes.
- There is not a fire pit at this home for guests to use. Guests absolutely may not build one per the community regulations. $500 fines will apply if a firepit is built.
- The homeowners have a camera installed to monitor the driveway for security. No cameras are aimed into the home.
- All guests must pre-register their vehicles with the neighborhood before arriving. This information will be provided to you at time of booking.
- This home uses a Ring camera to ensure safety of the home at the front door. No cameras are towards any interior spaces of the home.
- To access the river and neighborhood pond, guests are asked to please only walk along the streets. Please do not cut through neighbor's private property. Thank you for helping keep the River Mill neighborhood pleasant for everyone!
Additional amenities: Foosball, Full Kitchen, Game Room, Ping Pong Table, Playground
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Sugar Grove, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.