- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $350 - $695
- Per week:
- $2100 - $4170
4 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Main Level: King Room
Upper Level: Master King, Room with Queen and Queen Murphy Bed
Lower Level: Queen Room
Enchanted Forest Retreat is a spacious three level home in Sugar Grove, not far from the Watauga River. It has been well furnished for the comfort of the guests.
The great room has a beautiful gas log fireplace, a large TV, and comfortable leather seating. Off of the great room is the dining area with seating for eight plus four more at the bar. The kitchen has beautiful granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of room for family to come together to create meals and memories. There is also an outside bar and seating just off of the dining room, great for entertaining. Rocking chairs and a gas grill complete the main level deck.
The main level has a King bedroom with a smart TV and private, tiled combination tub/shower. Upstairs are two bedrooms as well as a loft with a LoveSleep sofa that converts to a twin sized bed and a desk for working. The Master King has a TV, a private deck and an ensuite bath with a combination tub/shower. The other bedroom has a queen bed and an additional queen sized Murphy bed. This room also has its own private deck, a smart TV, and a private bath with a shower.
On the lower level, there is a rec room featuring a full sized pool table, shuffleboard, and a second living area with leather furniture and a large smart TV. The fourth bedroom is off from the game room. This room has a queen bed, a smart TV, and deck access. There is a full bath on the lower level that opens to the hallway.
The deck on the lower level holds the hot tub with seating for six or more people. A gas table-top fire pit surrounded by chairs provides ambiance and warmth, great for cooler evenings.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
Guests of Enchanted Forest Retreat can enjoy WiFi internet and digital cable TV programming. .
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Dogs allowed. Max 2, weight limit of 50lbs each. $25/night each.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
-The home has inclined parking and 10+ steps to enter. The driveway can accommodate 4+ cars.
-Repeat guests of Enchanted Forest Retreat may receive a discount of 10%, not to be stacked with other discounts.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Games, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 4 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Sugar Grove, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.