- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $98 - $250
- Per week:
- $595 - $1400
1 Full bath
Description from manager
VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS!!
Are you looking to beat the summer heat? Come stay in this cozy mountain condo in the high country with marvelous views of the surrounding area, including a perfect view of Grandfather Mountain. This third floor unit is located in the small town of Seven Devils, NC, centrally located to Boone, Blowing Rock, Banner Elk, and Sugar Mountain. This is the perfect locale for a romantic getaway, family trip for the little ones, or a place to stay when visiting Appalachian State.
The condo features a king size bed in a private room, two twin beds in the loft (perfect for kids), full bath, full kitchen, washer and dryer. The balcony offers perfect views of the sunrise in the morning and good place to unwind after a long day of fun adventures. The courtyard features gas grills and picnic tables for use by guests. High speed internet and WiFi is available, perfect for streaming. There is a smart TV available for signing into your own Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc. accounts for your viewing pleasure.
You will have access to this entire condo in the High Country. The common areas of the courtyard, grill, and picnic tables are also at your disposal.
Please note the fireplace is decorative at this time. Please do not attempt to light a fire in it.
There are too many things to do in this area to list everything! Check out one of the gem mining places where you can pan for gold or other precious gems. Go to one of the local artists shops and take home a one of a kind masterpiece. Or maybe you like antique shops. There are dozens to choose from in every direction.
Some of the area's most popular attractions include:
• Otter Falls - The parking area for Otter Falls is just up the road from the condo approximately 1 mile. The trail is about 1.2 miles round trip and takes you around the top of the falls down to the lower fall then back to the parking area.
• Hawksnest Snow Tubing and Ziplining - Hawksnest is about 2 miles up the road, just past Otter Falls. It boasts some of the largest Zip lines in North Carolina. It offers a bird's eye view of the mountain scenery. During the winter, enjoy snow tubing fun for all ages.
• Blue Ridge Parkway - The historic Blue Ridge Parkway is just 6 miles away from the condo. Hop on it and follow it as far as you like. Go north and explore the mountains of Virginia, or head south down toward Asheville.
• Sugar Mountain Skiing and Mountain Biking - Sugar Mountain ski resort is just around the corner on the way to Banner Elk. During summer, take a ride to the top of the ski lift and mountain bike all the way back down for a truly unique experience. In the winter, enjoy the beautiful, white, powdery snow zooming down the slopes.
• Boone and Appalachian State - Just 10 miles away, check out the eclectic eateries and hang outs that this small college town has to offer.
• Grandfather Mountain State Park - A short 13 mile drive away is the beautiful Grandfather Mountain State park. If you're brave enough, walk across the mile high bridge. Or check out the Grandfather Mountain animal habitats, featuring bears, otters, eagles, and more.
• Tweetsie Railroad - Take a time hop into the wild west at Tweetsie Railroad. Hop aboard the train for and adventure into the time when the America was just being born. This gem is just 14 miles away but is well worth the drive.
• Linville Caverns - About 45 minutes away, check out Linville Caverns. An active limestone cavern that will never cease to amaze. These caverns are perfect for hot days as they never get above a cool 52 degrees.
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Mountain Views
- Wi-Fi available
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Seven Devils, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.