beach front vacation home
From $567 / night
|Per night:||$715 - $1,000|
Pets allowed: No
California, surrounded by Pacific white-sand beach Great Reasons to Stay at 16521 s. pacific ave, Sunset Beach
- Huge beach house, 2,700 square feet of living space on 2 floors.
- Entertainment living room, dining room,kitchen,bathroom,and 1 bedroom on 1st floor
- 2 seperate bedrooms on 2nd floor, quiet space for
sleeping, reading and watching television.
- Enormous master bedroom suite with fireplace, sitting room/office,
and private balcony. with awsome beach front view
- 3rd floor roof deck ~ panoramic white wave Pacific Ocean.
- Two-car, locked garage
- Only steps away from pristine white sand and ocean waves - swim, surf,
fish, and tan.
- A popular uncrowded Southern California beach, used mainly by
and famous dining restaurants.
- Drive 30 minutes to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
- Nearby Long Beach has Aquarium of the Pacific 20 minutes away.
- Hollywood and Universal Studios are just a 45 minute drive.
- San Diego and the Mexican Border/Tijuana are a quick car ride, and
Magic Mountain Six Flags thrill ride park.
- Getty Art Collection, Huntington Art Gallery, Pasadena Norton
Simon, Los Angeles County Space and Science Museums are close.
- Shopping at South Coast Plaza is just 25 minutes away; Beverly
Hills is only another thirty minutes more!
This House is Just Waiting for Your Arrival!
|Jun 01 2017||Sep 30 2017||$715||$1,000||$5,000||$17,000||-|
|Check In: 10 a.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: 1500.00 repayed in 10 buisness days|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: cleaning fee non refundable 250.00|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Sunset Beach, California
Sunset on Sunset
huntington beach, ca
Sunset on Sunset
August 10, 2009
we enjoyed the sunset on sunset every night. the house was perfect for our family and the sandy beach front at our back door was the best....we can't wait to go back....loved it