Vacation Apartment in the Old Town, Tallinn

Living-roomKitchenBedroomBedroomBathroom with tubBathroom wiht showerBuildingView from the apartmentKadriorg Palace in TallinnRocca Al Mare Open-Air MuseumMedieval Old Town of Tallinn

From $121 / night

Kinga 1, Tallinn, Estonia
Vacation Apartment in the Old Town, Tallinn
2 bedrooms
5 guests
No min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 5
Type: Apartment
Per night: €120 - €140
Per week: €800 - €950
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Tallinn vacation apartment rental
Spacious vacation rental apartment in the Old Town of Tallinn on Town Hall Square. This 73 m2 2-bedroom apartment has 2 bathrooms (one with shower and the other with bathtub), living-room area, fully equipped kitchen, two balconies.
Apartment situates in renovated building and has a great view to the Town Hall Square.

Kaie Värik

Area Information
Tallinn is best know for its Old Town which belongs to the UNESCO ''s World Heritage List and despite many wars and rulers from east and west has preserved very well. By choosing RED Group Apartments as your home in Tallinn you have possibility to live in the upper part of Old Town at Toompea Hill close to the view platforms and Parliament House or just in the very heart of the Old Town on Town Hall Square in the vacation apartment which has the only balconies on Town Hall Square. During summer time the Old Town Days and medieval markets are held in the Old Town of Tallinn and every winter Christmas Market opens and Santa Claus meets the children on Town Hall Square. There are also many symbols from Soviet Times to explore in Estonia.
For visiting the open-air museum in Rocca Al Mare or Kadriorg Palace with its garden which was built as summer residents for Catherine by her husband tsar Peter I you can just take City Tour bus from the city centre or buy a Tallinn Card.
The city is not just full of museums, also small and cosy cafes, restaurants of different cuisines, bars, clubs and shopping centres, boutiques as well as spa and beauty salons are easy to find and nearby to all short let properties offered by RED Group.

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Mar 03 2017 Apr 05 2017 €120 €120 €800 - -
Apr 05 2017 Sep 13 2017 €140 €140 €950 - -
Sep 13 2017 Dec 24 2017 €120 €120 €800 - -
Dec 24 2017 Jan 03 2018 €140 €140 €950 - -
Check In: 2 p.m. Check Out: 12 a.m.
Deposits: In order to confirm the booking, RED Group requires pre-payment of 40%, which can be made by credit card, via bank transfer or in cash. The remaining 60% is due on arrival.
Payment Options: Mastercard, Visa
Other Fees: Pre-payment (less processing fee of 25 EUR per apartment and the bank fees) will be reimbursed in case the cancellation is made at least 14 (fourteen) days prior to arrival.
Page Views This month: 3 This year: 6 Since listed: 3,000