- Private room
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $300 - $300
1 Full bath
Description from manager
Nestled in the lush tropical garden between sky and earth, in the middle of rice paddies, this charming eco lodge Ayawa in Ubud is waiting for you. A safe and peaceful haven where butterflies, ethnic statues and greenery mingle around the wooden joglos.
Those traditional Javanese huts remastered in a more modern fashion which will make your bedroom a unique and comfortable place.
The site has been designed by an artistic touch which you’ll discover right from the lobby through her colorful paintings in contrast with the sobriety of the chosen materials such as teak, lava stone. The designer has succeeded in creating a very special atmosphere that makes modernity serve tradition, nestled into the abundant greenery. Is an invitation to relax body and soul in the spiritual heart of Bali.
Charm and romantic atmosphere of the Suites of 70 m2, with its airy mosquito nets, the colored paintings on the walls, an invitation to cocooning ….
The originality of the interior bathrooms consists in the sophisticated mixture of traditional materials, in the stone basins, and in the modern comfort of the LED lighting on the mirrors.
There are different typology of suites, The garden suites and the deluxe suites.
• Daily Breakfast for 2 person per room
• Complimentary afternoon tea and cake served at Blue Restaurant between 15:00-17:00
• Daily refreshing morning walk (7.15 am) and trek to Ubud (9.45 am) through rice paddies and jungle
• Complimentary “Boreh” class (Balinese ancestral warming balm herbal preparation) every Monday,
• Wednesday and Friday at 13:30 hours (advanced reservation is required)
• Complimentary “Jamu” class (prepare and taste our traditional curcuma healing drink) every
• Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 13:30 hours (advance reservation is required)
• Complimentary access to our community classes at 15:00 every day (painting, Balinese dance or
• yoga classes are arranged for the kids of our community)
• Complimentary hourly shuttle service to Ubud center
• Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
• Complimentary use of Yukata and slipper in the room
• Complimentary daily 2 bottles of water
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Italian
About the manager
Luxuryaround offers a personalized selection of upscale properties for medium and long term rental in exclusive destinations in Spain, France, Italy, Bali,Thailand and many others with whom we have close relationships with local staff to discover the most unique places and services with refined tast...View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Wi-Fi available
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Tegalalang, Indonesia Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review