Luxurious beach apartment heart of the Tel-Aviv!
From $97 / night
|Per night:||€89 - €109|
Pets allowed: No
• Fully Equipped kitchen with a dining table and chairs for 4, microwave, small oven, refrigerator, stove, tableware etc...
• Bathroom including a bathtub (newly renovated).
• Spacious, lighted, modern living room with 2 sofas, one is a queen size sofa bed, equipped with 29" TV, Free Cable, DVD
• Working space with a writing table, an ADSL internet connection, a phone for incoming calls
• Master bedroom with large windows, queen size bed including clean linings, blankets, pillows and towels, full size closet, ceiling fan and large mirror
• 65 sqm.
Adi Cohen Kaplan
There's no place like Tel Aviv to indulge your urban tastes. Classified by geographers as a "world city," it offers museums, opera, theater and dance, fine restaurants with cuisines from around the world, its own beautifully restored 19th-century quarter, Neve Tzedek and even antiquities, in the form of its "older sister" - Jaffa, which also has galleries galore.
Tel Aviv's Mediterranean location also means quality beach-time can be part of the experience
|Jun 01 2016||Nov 01 2016||€109||€109||-||-||-|
|Mar 01 2017||Jun 01 2017||€89||€89||-||-||-|
|Deposits: 10% Safety Deposit made through Pay-Pal.|
|Payment Options: Money Order, PayPal|
|Other Fees: Please note, price doesn't include: ** 150 shekels for the electricity + water per week. ** Cleaning fee is 200 shekels and it goes directly to the cleaner at check out. ** Extra visits of cleaner are available upon request. ** Payment is made at check-in time, cash, and in any main currency (euros/shekels/pounds/dollars).|
Reviews for this vacation apartment rental in Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel Aviv Apartment
Los Angeles, CA
Tel Aviv Apartment
January 10, 2011
The apartment is very cozy, and is centrally located and within walking distance to all the major Tel Aviv attractions, such as the beach promenade, Opera Tower, Dizengoff Center, stylish Bugrashev and Sheinkin Streets, and the Ha'Carmel Market. It does not have car parking, but there are parking lots nearby. It is a second floor walk up. I would stay there again