|Per night||$165 - $275|
Designed to sleep 4 guests Apartment6 can hold up to 6 people. Babies and small children can be accommodated upon request.
• Central air-conditioning in every room
• Two HD plasma TVs with surround sound speakers
• Cable Television (with all available international channels)
• DVD player
• High-Speed WiFi
• Work station with fax/printer/scanner
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Full complement of towels and linen
• Integrated bath and shower unit
• Washing machine and dryer
• Selection of board games, magazines and daily local newspaper
• 2 bicycles
• Beach towels
• Guidebook with information on local area, shops, restaurants & cafes, and other attractions
• Local cell-phone**
• Welcome package***
Apartment6 is situated on the first floor (with elevator) of a residential building in the Basel area of North Tel Aviv. 800 meters from the beach, Hayarkon Street, and the 'Tayelet' which straddles the beachfront and leads down to the old city of Jaffa via Neve Tzedek and Rothschild Boulevard, the apartment is only a few minutes walk from the famous Dizengoff Street with its fashion boutiques, cafes, restaurants, and bars. Closer still is the trendy Basel Square, home to a wide variety of clothing shops, cafes, wine stores, delis, and bookshops.
Within close proximity are several more practical amenities such as ATMs, supermarkets, bakeries, 24-hour pharmacies, taxi stations, local and national bus routes, a train station, and easy access to major national highways. Ben Gurion International Airport is approximately 30 minutes away by taxi.
Apartment6, Basel sq.
2 Har nevo street
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Dec 01 2015||Mar 31 2017||$165||$165||-||-||3 Nights|
|Jul 01 2016||Aug 31 2016||$275||-||-||-||-|
|Payment Options: Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check|
Reviews for this vacation apartment rental in Tel Aviv, Israel
NO REPLY TO MY QUERIES
July 18, 2014
Receiving your messages requesting me to rate appart 6 is akward: I sent two or three mails to the owner of appart6 requesting info when I was considering to rent, but I got no reply - so I went to another place (in July).