Unique Boutique Apt in center TLV
|Per night||$70 - $90|
|Per week||$490 - $590|
The apartment is located in the very center of the exciting Tel Aviv city. It takes just a few minutes walk from everything in the central: the beach, many local coffee places, cool boutiques and nice restaurants. The public transportation is close by and very rapid. So it is easy to get by.
The kitchen is fully equipped. There is Air Conditioning in each room, Wireless Internet and Cable television. In the building there is laundry room (washing machine and dryer for 3-4$). The apartment is located on the 2 rd floor of the building. Gay owned. Smoking is allowed.
This place is great for people who want to see and enjoy Tel Aviv and the beautiful beach!
Please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to get back to you!
- 4 min. walking from the Beach (Bugrashov beach)
- 20 meters from king george area with dozens of restaurants, trendy caffe's (several of them are in a minute walking distance ), bakeries and trendy local designers stores.
- 20 meters walking from the main city market - The Carmel market
- 3 min. walking from Dizingof Center Mall
- 3 min by taxi or bike form the central train and bus station.
- 24/7 Grocery stores are between 2 and 3 minutes from the building
- Great local transportation - dozens of buses to all over the city
- City bike rental station is just downstairs.
|Jan 01 2016||Dec 31 2016||$70||$75||$490||$1,800||3 Nights|
|Jan 01 2016||Dec 31 2016||$85||$90||$590||$2,200||3 Nights|
|Check In: 12 a.m. Check Out: 12 a.m.|
|Payment Options: PayPal|
|Other Fees: Cleaning Fee: 25$|
Reviews for this vacation apartment rental in Tel Aviv, Israel
Ajijic, Jalisco Mexico
Tel Aviv is special
January 2, 2013
We loved our time in Tel Aviv and our stay with Dan and Hanna. They were so nice and helpful that it was a delight staying in their comfortable studio apt. They were very helpful with directions and suggestions. The apartment was in a great location so we could walk most places. We only had to rely on the bus to get to Jaffa and the Eretz Israel museum.