- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $195 - $395
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
Conveniently situated just a 10-minute stroll from Telluride's busy Main Street, this lovely condo offers the perfect base for enjoying all that Telluride and neighboring Mountain Village has to offer. Double Diamond is uniquely furnished and decorated, and comes with nice community amenities that include access to the hot tub. Guests enjoy true ski-in/ski-out access thanks to this vacation rental's close proximity to the Coonskin lift, and the river is nearby as well.
• Cozy fireplace
• Complimentary access to community amenities (includes hot tub)
• Easy access to Chair 7 (the Coonskin lift)
• Privileged entry to Peaks Resort and Spa for fitness and relaxation
• Private access to special pricing on lift tickets and gear rentals
• Complimentary assistance from our superlative concierge team
• Ride the Galloping Goose shuttle to get around the Town of Telluride, free all day!
• Free WiFi, but you'll be too busy having fun to need it
• Bonus sleeping spaces available
• One flat-screen television
Double Diamond boasts one bedroom and two baths, and it's just right for one couple with up to two children or two couples thanks to its extra sleeping spaces. This condo offers two levels and a full 800 square feet of cozy living space.
The LIVING ROOM features a cool southwestern theme in its decor, and guests may relax on the comfy leather sofa or armchair with footrest in front of the fireplace. A large flat-screen television with cable, Apple TV and a DVD player is available as well. The fully equipped KITCHEN comes with plenty of counter and cabinet space, a drip coffee maker and newer appliances. Meals may be enjoyed at the wood table with four chairs or at the breakfast bar.
The KING MASTER SUITE has a separate seating area and a small office space along with a private bath with a tub/shower combo. Extra sleeping spaces are found on the sleeper sofa in the living room and up the wooden ladder into the loft where you'll discover a comfortable queen-size bed.
Guests of Double Diamond can walk right out the door and over to the Telluride Academy that offers incredible youth adventure programs and the San Juan Outdoor School where you may enjoy outdoor activities all year around for every age group. You'll also be not far from the popular restaurants of There and Siam and shopping at Clark's Market.
Additional amenities include: 1 fireplace, 1 space parking, 1 tv's, 800 square footage, carbon monoxide detector, concierge, concierge service, condo property type, fire extinguisher, laundry, minimum age limit for renters, non smoking only, not necessary, pets not allowed, ski-in, ski-out, smoke detectors, united states country
Read more Read less
Exceptional Stays By Telluride Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
About the manager
Exceptional Stays by Telluride Rentals has planned over 10,000 vacations focusing on renting incredible, hand-picked homes in Telluride as well as other choice destinations around the globe, all while providing an elevated experience to the clients we now call friends and family. With exclusive prop...View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Telluride, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (11)
– based on 11 reviews