- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $358 - $441
- Per week:
- $2504 - $3087
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Ground floor (all rooms on this floor have French windows and access to the garden):
* Living room with view over the valley
* Kitchen with dining area, oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, filter coffee maker, electric table top stove with 4 burners, Italian Moka brand coffee maker, and washing machine
* Bathroom with shower
* Back garden furnished with table and chairs
First floor (accessed by an external staircase of 15 steps):
* Entrance hall: on the right a studio/reading room with a decorative fireplace, window screens, and a sofa bed for one extra adult or two children. En suite private bathroom with shower.
* Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and view over the valley. Bed size 160 x 190 cm (queen). All the windows of this room and the bathroom have window screens.
Second floor (accessed by an interior staircase of 12 steps):
* Double bedroom with divisible queen bed. Bed size 160 x 190 cm. En suite bathroom with shower and view over the garden and hills. One window in this room has a screen.
* Double bedroom with divisible queen bed. Bed size 160 x 190 cm. En suite bathroom with shower and view over the valley. All of the windows of this room and bathroom have window screens.
* Panoramic pool and pool area furnished with lounge chairs and umbrellas
* Outdoor shower (hot/cold water) next to the pool
* Shaded pergola with table and chairs overlooking the valley
* Small one room building housing an additional dining area
* Terrace garden furnished with small tables and chairs overlooking the valley
* Parking for four cars covered by a pergola of vines
Charming restored farmhouse in walking distance to a village
Torre Fantino is set on a hilltop amid the rolling green landscape on the edge of the Foresti Casentinesi National Park, on the border between Emilia-Romagna and Tuscany. In fact, this property was once a part of Tuscany. The charming village of Tredozio is within easy walking distance, and the location is ideal for exploring central Italy’s top regions of Emilia Romagna, Tuscany and Umbria.
Torre Fantino is an old farm tower belonging to the family who lives nearby in Palazzo Fantini, just less than a mile away. A magical garden surrounds the 17th-century Palazzo. It belongs to the association of Grandi Giardini Italiani (Great Italian Gardens) and is open to the public for tours, and for courtyard concerts during the summer and for weddings. Guests of our rental are welcome to visit this garden.
Ten-minute walk brings you from Torre Fantino to the village center. Tredozio is deliciously quiet, yet has a number of inviting restaurants, most notably the Mulino di San Michele, housed in an old water mill. A charming little river runs through the village. Shops include a couple of grocery stores, an excellent produce shop, coffee bars, a butcher, chemist, bank with ATM and a post office. There is also a small information point from which you can rent mountain bikes during the summer. There is a bus service to Faenza and Forlì. And there is a tennis club nearby, just five minutes’ walk from Torre Fantino.
Paved road leads from the main road (strada statale) to the house. The property is partially fenced and surrounded by fields. There are a few houses not far from the Torre Fantino, but you will not be disturbed by their presence.
Tuscan Romagna blends elements from the rich cultures of both Tuscany and Emilia-Romagna. Food and wine lovers could not find them themselves a better spot, lovers of history and culture have a wealth of small and larger nearby towns to explore and lovers of nature will feel they are driving through a rural paradise. Add traditional crafts, from cheese and wine making to fine ceramics and a long tradition of skilled leather work, plus the chance to catch cultural events and traditional festivals, and to take language or cooking courses and you have something for everyone – except those in search of bright city lights.
Torre Fantino offers a stay in a delightful farmhouse, remodeled in the traditional manner, with terrace views over a lovely stretch of countryside. Each of the three double bedrooms is attractively furnished in a refined rustic style with beamed ceilings and cotto toscano floors, satellite TV and small refrigerator. Each bedroom has its own bathroom with shower. At this altitude, the nights are always cool so air conditioning is not necessary; but, just in case, fans can be provided on request.
Additional amenities: Airport distance:Bologna 75 km Florence 90 km Pisa 200 km Venice 240 km, Electric table top stove with 4 burners, Filter coffee maker, Iron and ironing board, Italian Moka brand coffee maker, Pool: 5 x 10m
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($698.72) €600.00
- No smoking at this property
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Tredozio, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.