Zermatt Meadow View **Upscale**Chefs kitchen**
From $330 / night
|Per night:||$330 - $535|
Pets allowed: No
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, every 4TH NIGHT FREE! (some exclusions may apply - non-holiday)
- Living room with seating for 6, plus large screen TV/DVD and stone gas fireplace - sofa is also QUEEN sleeper (sleeps 2 - has mattress pad for added comfort)
- Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances, alder cabinets, granite counter tops
- Dining room with seating for 10, plus bar seating for 4
- Entrance to large deck with unobstructed meadow views...propane BBQ grill
- Powder / Half bathroom
- Entrance via mudroom to 2-car garage (room for SUV)
- Large Master suite with KING bed, TV, and small private deck
- Beautiful bathroom with dual sinks, jetted tub, separate over-sized shower
- Second Living space with seating for 6
- Large couch with a pull out QUEEN sofa bed
- TV/DVD/VCR, plus tons of family games
- Computer with hard-wired internet access
- Wet Bar with granite counters and mini-fridge
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Full-sized bathroom with shower / tub combo
- Bedroom 1: QUEEN bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 BUNK WITH TWINS - sleeps 4
- Entrance to second bottom deck
- Hi Speed Wireless Internet! (connection cannot be guaranteed)
Tahoe Donner is a wonderful, mountainous resort community with its own small downhill ski area, a fantastic cross country ski center, a sledding hill, small market/deli and Recreation Center. The Rec Center offers hot tubs, heated pool, fitness center, saunas, health spa, tennis courts, downhill and cross country ski resorts, equestrian center, Golf Club with 18-hole course and driving range, a public restaurant (The Lodge at Tahoe Donner), and a private beach on Donner Lake.
This rental includes access cards for the Tahoe Donner Recreation Center residential amenities. A nominal charge applies for private amenities (Rec Center, Beach Club, Pools, Hot Tubs). For publicly accessible amenities there is a discount price available for pass holders.
Tahoe Donner is conveniently situated at the upper west end of Truckee. Minutes to Historic Downtown Truckee for shopping and restaurants, and 10-30 minutes to ski area resorts including Tahoe Donner, Northstar, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Sugar Bowl, Soda Spring, Donner Ski Ranch, Boreal and Royal Gorge Cross Country Center and approximately 40 minutes to Lake Tahoe.
This home comes complete with full kitchen and all linens and towels.
**No Smoking and No Pets**
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, 4TH NIGHT FREE (some exclusions may apply).
The majority of the guests must be over the age of 25 years old.
Please know that reservations cannot be cancelled once initial payment is received.
We do offer optional travel insurance providing cancellation and medical coverage for only 6.95% of the total reservation cost. If an unforeseen event* prevents you from making your trip, you are covered. *Ask for benefit coverage and exclusion details.
Prices are subject to change.
New Tahoe Donner deluxe home with hardwood floors, upgraded Chefs kitchen, sweeping meadow views...fantastic vacation rental for multiple families! Sleeps 12, over-sized 2-car garage and flat driveway, 2 decks, lots of space for your family vacation!
A beautifully constructed Tahoe Donner Vacation Rental Home with hardwood floors, granite counters, knotty pine accents and stainless appliances. One of the best vacation rental cabins in Tahoe Donner with a Chef's kitchen!
Pullen Rental Group *
About the owner
Work:Pullen Rental Group and Pullen Realty Group
About:To get an exact price quote and book this property online, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Book Online Now" This will take you to the listing on our site where you can see more pictures and read real guest reviews. Every 4th night is free so come to Tahoe and Stay a while!
- View full profile
|Nov 28 2016||Dec 15 2016||$415||$415||-||-||-|
|Dec 16 2016||Dec 25 2016||$535||$535||-||-||-|
|Dec 26 2016||Jan 02 2017||$535||$535||-||-||-|
|Jan 03 2017||Jan 12 2017||$415||$415||-||-||-|
|Jan 13 2017||Jan 16 2017||$450||$450||-||-||-|
|Jan 17 2017||Feb 16 2017||$415||$415||-||-||-|
|Feb 17 2017||Feb 25 2017||$535||$535||-||-||-|
|Feb 26 2017||Apr 17 2017||$415||$415||-||-||-|
|Apr 18 2017||Jun 08 2017||$330||$330||-||-||-|
|Jun 09 2017||Jun 29 2017||$385||$385||-||-||-|
|Jun 30 2017||Jul 06 2017||$400||$400||-||-||-|
|Jul 07 2017||Aug 31 2017||$385||$385||-||-||-|
|Sep 01 2017||Sep 04 2017||$385||$385||-||-||-|
|Sep 05 2017||Sep 30 2017||$330||$330||-||-||-|
|Oct 01 2017||Nov 16 2017||$330||$330||-||-||-|
|Nov 17 2017||Nov 25 2017||$350||$350||-||-||-|
|Nov 26 2017||Dec 14 2017||$415||$415||-||-||-|
|Dec 15 2017||Dec 25 2017||$535||$535||-||-||-|
|View all periods|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Truckee, California
San Francisco, CA
February 18, 2013
Very comfortable, amazing views! Has all the amenities! Quiet, yet near all skiing and dining. Will certainly be back!