- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $125 - $300
1 Full bath
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Form and function meet! Experience this 1 bedroom, 1 bath condominium in the heart of Vail Village, directly on the Gore Creek. A short, easy walk will get you to the world class ski slopes of Vail Mountain, the shops and fine dining on Bridge Street, and momentous nightlife. One free outdoor parking space is located directly in front of unit. Enjoy creature comforts you will not find in a hotel room, like a full kitchen, bedroom, patio, and ski storage is inside the property. Do not pass up this amazing value!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales tax # STL000616
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, bicycles, budget, car available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, coin laundry, community laundry, concierge, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, family, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, golf privileges optional, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, ice skating, iron & board, kayak / canoe, king bedding 1, laundromat, living room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, pantry items, pets not allowed, photography, private chef, propane grill/bbq, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, ski & snowboard, ski privileges optional, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tennis, tourist attractions, vail trails east building, valley view, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, whitewater rafting, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews