- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $157 - $1370
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Enjoy your winter vacation just steps from the ski slopes in this bright and comfy two bedroom, two bath condominium! Breathtaking views of the Gore Range and the slopes of Vail Mountain, from your balcony. With vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, and an updated kitchen, with separate dining area, you will have every convenience of home.
This condo features a surround sound system, HD TVs, high speed WiFi, HBO, and cable channels. The master suite features a cush “sleep number” king bed and private bath; the guest bedroom has twin beds. Walk to any of the shops and restaurants in the Vail Village, or take the Intown Shuttle to Lionshead. Make some memories at the base of Golden Peak in Vail!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL000163
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 twin bedding 2, 6 dining table seating, adventure, all seasons building, antiquing, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, coffee maker, coin laundry, community laundry, cross country skiing, dining area, dishes & utensils, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, horseshoes, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, ice skating, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, lawn / garden, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, outlet shopping, paddle boating, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, playground, propane grill/bbq, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa tv, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, tennis, tourist attractions, village, walk to slopes slope proximity, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews