- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $875 - $3725
7 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
How would you like to stay in one of Vail's most spectacular houses? The Robason Residence has it all! Feast your eyes on high end luxury finishes throughout the sizable home. Lounge on large wrap-around heated decks with majestic views of Vail Mountain, around the outdoor barbecue, or in the oversized hot tub.
Do not bicker over bedrooms! Two master suites are adorned with multiple shower heads & steam, and the 4 other sleeping rooms are just as comfortable. A cascading water fountain sets the mood in the living room, and vaulted ceilings with over-sized windows make this abode a visual spectacle. A gourmet kitchen with two ovens and dishwashers near a large dining room will make mealtime memorable!
Experience this unique luxury retreat, a great home for large family gatherings or corporate retreats. Parking for up to 4 cars will make trip planning convenient, and the journey easy. Your only regret will be that you did not stay longer!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
*This home is protected by exterior security cameras with views of the driveway and rear of the home.
Town of Vail License #STL000626
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 14 dining table seating, 2 bunks, one w/trund bedding 6, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, catering available, children welcome, cinemas, coffee maker, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, garage ski storage, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, ice skating, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, outlet shopping, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 3, queen bedding 4, queen bedding 5, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sofa sleeper in den extra bedding, spa laundry, spa tv, sports & activities, tourist attractions, walking, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 7 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (14)
– based on 14 reviews