- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $300 - $1330
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Would you rather be far away, or close to the action? Recently refreshed and gorgeous 2 bedroom condominium in the heart of the Vail Village. This delightful home is situated an easy walk to all of Vail's fabulous shops and restaurants, approximately 3 short blocks from the ski slopes. Sure, you can walk but the Intown shuttle stop is also 30 seconds away. If you were any closer to the action, you would have to sleep on the gondola!
Right by the Four Seasons and Sebastian hotels, Gateway R4 has a full kitchen, private washer/dryer, high speed WiFi, 3 flat screen TVs w/DVDs, and free underground parking. Why stay far away? Here, you can be in the middle of a luxurious mountain postcard!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax #001000
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 bunk beds (4 twin) bedding 2, 3 tv, 5 counter seats counter seating, 6 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, covered - assigned parking, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, eco tourism, equestrian events, family, fishing, fly fishing, forests, freshwater fishing, full kitchen, gateway plaza building, golf, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, in building elevator, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, museums, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, paddle boating, pantry items, paragliding, photography, platinum rating, playground, pond, propane grill/bbq, rafting, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, sledding, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, tourist attractions, toys, valley view, village, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (8)
– based on 8 reviews