- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $140 - $796
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
What could be more Colorado than a stay at a beautiful log cabin in Vail? This beautiful, recently updated, mountain-style log town-home is right on the scenic banks of Gore Creek! Timber Creek 8b is a truly unique 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property packed to the brim with homelike amenities. Designer furnishings adorn this marvel in the woods, along with all the modern conveniences such as high definition TVs, high speed WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen, private washer/dryer, and a gas fireplace to bask in front of after a long day on the mountain.
You will find off street parking very useful, and a spacious deck with a grill overlooking the creek tranquil. Summer biking and hiking trails are just outside your door in the summer, and the free Town of Vail shuttle stops right outside the complex year round. Why wait? The season is coming!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 4 counter seats counter seating, 4 dining table seating, adventure, antiquing, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, coffee maker, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, horseshoes, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, ice skating, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, lawn / garden, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, outlet shopping, paddle boating, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, playground, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 2, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa tv, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, tennis, timbercreek lodges building, tourist attractions, walking, water tubing, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (9)
– based on 9 reviews