- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $900 - $2045
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Ultra high end top floor penthouse in the Lionsquare North Tower, located at the base of the Lionshead Gondola and Born Free Express chairlift. It is adjacent to the Arrabelle, near all the shops and restaurants in the Lionshead Village. There is a private elevator that takes you from the heated garage directly into your unit. It is one of the premier rental residences in all of Vail!! This vast residence boasts over 3,200 square feet of living space, including 2 master bedrooms. Each bathroom is beautifully appointed and offers granite countertops, luxury finishes, and artisan showers. The 2nd master bath also has a steam shower and Jacuzzi tub. Each bedroom is set up with luxury bedding & mattresses and there are two moss rock fireplaces (one in the living room and one in the 2nd master bedroom).
Lionsquare North #402 is great for entertaining! It has 5 flat screen TVs, a number of DVD players, stereo, docking stations, and high-speed wireless internet. The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with enough appliances, like Subzero and Wolf, and utensils to satisfy even the most discriminating chef.
Lionsquare Lodge North has a private garage for the Tower Residences, with 3 assigned parking spaces. There is a fabulous workout room just below the unit and a secluded hot tub and steam room that are limited to Tower Residence occupants. A full-size swimming pool and hot tubs are accessible at the adjacent Lionsquare Lodge, as is the El Sabor restaurant. The residence has a ski locker at your disposal right by the entrance.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail sales tax # STL000261
Additional amenities include: 2 twin bedding 3, 2 twin bedding 4, 4 counter seats counter seating, 8 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, autumn foliage, babysitter, basketball court, bird watching, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - heated pool, covered - assigned parking, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, downtown, eco tourism, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, forests, freshwater fishing, full kitchen, golf, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper included, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, in residence elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, lionsquare north building, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, museums, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, on property exercise room, paddle boating, paragliding, parasailing, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, playground, pond, queen bedding 1, queen bedding 2, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski valet ski storage, ski in/ski out slope proximity, ski-in, ski-out, skiing, sledding, slopes view, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa air conditioning, spa laundry, spa wi-
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (4)
– based on 4 reviews