- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $330 - $1610
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
How does a superb home in a in Vail Village villa sound? Come in, and unwind! This beautiful three bedroom condominium is located in the heart of skiing, dining, and shopping in Vail, Colorado.
The world class slopes of Vail Mountain have never been closer! Why choose between Gondola One and Lionshead? Villa Cortina #160 is an easy walk or free shuttle ride to either village. All the ski runs, restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and relaxation you can squeeze into one trip are right here. Make great use of the full kitchen, HD TVs, gas fireplace, gas grill on deck, washer/dryer, and on site parking. You and your closest travel mates can even take a dip in the outdoor heated pool year-round. Look no further than this Vail gem!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL000116
Additional amenities include: 2 twin bedding 3, 4 tv, 6 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, budget, car available, catering available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - heated pool, concierge, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, downtown, family, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, horseshoes, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, ice skating, in building elevator, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, living room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, pantry items, pets not allowed, queen bedding 2, racquetball, rafting, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tourist attractions, valley view, villa cortina building, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, water skiing, whitewater rafting, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (5)
– based on 5 reviews