- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $550 - $3450
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Want to fit all your friends and family under one roof in Vail, Colorado? This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 4 bath wonder, located in the heart of Vail Village, might be perfect for you! Enjoy the large deck and floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views of Vail Mountain. Walk out the front door and, within minutes, you are skiing or enjoying all the wonderful restaurants, attractions (like a movie theater and bowling alley), and shops!
Village Inn Plaza #109 is large and in charge with two gorgeous levels. Why fight over the master bedroom? There are two king rooms with high end en suite bathrooms, and all the bathrooms have radiant in floor heat. There is no shortage of amenities such as HD TVs/DVD, a stereo system, private washer/dryer, mudroom, and an immaculate gourmet kitchen featuring granite countertops. Covered parking is free and has a space for one vehicle. A common area hot tub, with finishes that compare to a luxury grotto, and sauna are just steps away, and guests also have full access to the adjacent pool at The Sebastian hotel. This residence is truly one of the best home bases out there for your ski or summer vacation!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
Town of Vail sales tax #STL000295
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 twin bedding 3, 5 tv, 8 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, budget, bunks bedding 4, car available, catering available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - heated pool, concierge, covered - unassigned parking, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, downtown, family, fitness room / equipment, full kitchen, golf, golf privileges optional, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, horseshoes, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, ice skating, in building elevator, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, laundromat, living room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, pantry items, partial air conditioning, pets not allowed, platinum rating, private chef, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, roller blading, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski privileges optional, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tennis, tourist attractions, village, village inn plaza building, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, whitewater rafting, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.