- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $105 - $735
1 Full bath
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Delightfully quaint 1 bedroom condominium in the heart of Lionshead Village. Easy, short walk to slopes, restaurants, and nightlife. Amenities include kitchenette (with a half size refrigerator & convection oven), gas fireplace, balcony, bluetooth stereo bar, common area covered parking, washer & dryer, summer pool, and year-round hot tubs.
POOL SCHEDULED TO OPEN ON JULY 4. When the pool opens, the number of people will be limited and the county social distancing requirements between groups not together.
This unique legacy complex has been recently refreshed with common area improvements to the paint and railings. Bang for buck, this is one of the best values in the Vail Valley!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL000128
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 4 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, bicycles, budget, car available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, coin laundry, community - summer pool, community laundry, concierge, cross country skiing, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, family, fishing, fitness room / equipment, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, golf course view, golf privileges optional, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, ice skating, in building elevator, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, laundromat, lawn / garden, living room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, pantry items, pets not allowed, photography, private chef, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 1, racquetball, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, roller blading, romantic, sailing, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, ski & snowboard, ski lift privileges, ski privileges optional, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tennis, tourist attractions, vantage point building, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Boat available
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (20)
– based on 20 reviews