- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $325 - $1560
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Three bedroom (one lofted), three bathroom in the heart of Lionshead village, this spacious and recently remodeled two level condominium has gorgeous views of Vail Mountain. This wonderful unit includes a full kitchen, HD Tvs/DVD, high speed wireless internet, CD stereo, gas fireplace for chilly days, a large balcony deck, covered parking, and common area washer/dryer. Courtyard area hot tubs, and a summer outdoor pool are great places to relax and enjoy the Rocky Mountain weather. The third bedroom is a fantastic, loft style, enclosed room with nice furniture and arrangement. This classic building is recently refreshed, with new balconies, railings and outdoor painting.
POOL SCHEDULED TO OPEN ON JULY 4. When the pool opens, the number of people will be limited and the county social distancing requirements between groups not together.
Walk right to the Eagle Bahn gondola on Vail Mountain, shops, and restaurants from the comfort of your ski condo!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
Town of Vail sales tax #STL000883
Additional amenities include: 3 twins bedding 3, 4 tv, 8 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, budget, car available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, coin laundry, common area locker ski storage, community - summer pool, community laundry, concierge, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, family, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, hunting, ice skating, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, laundromat, living room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, pantry items, partial slope view view, pets not allowed, photography, private chef, propane grill/bbq, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, ski privileges optional, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tennis, tourist attractions, vantage point building, village, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, whitewater rafting, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (12)
– based on 12 reviews