- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $460 - $2820
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Immerse yourself in slopeside Ritz Carlton opulence! Located a very short walk or free Ritz Carlton shuttle ride to Vail Mountain, this 2 bedroom, 3 bath residence is privately owned and exceeds the high standards of the Ritz Carlton brand. Travelers will be impressed with the luxury home feel, the gourmet kitchen with granite finishes, stainless steel appliances, the extravagant bathrooms with heated floors and steam showers, and immaculate king bedrooms, and AIR CONDITIONING! (A rarity among places in the Vail Valley.) Every bedroom and bathroom feels like something out of a magazine!
Unwind in front of the flat screen TVs or delight in all the property's amenities. Guests have all the benefits of The Ritz Carlton Residences including valet parking ($45 daily fee), concierge services, bellman, ski & boot valet, a free shuttle to slopes. You will be amazed at the state of the art fitness area, with fitness classes, treatment rooms, men's and women's deluxe locker rooms, bar and lobby area, complimentary coffee & tea, and daily housekeeping. Do not miss one of the best outdoor heated pools and over sized hot tubs in the whole valley after a day of skiing, snowboarding, or summer fun! Ritz Carlton Vail #112 truly is the whole package!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL000548
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 3 counter seats counter seating, 3 tv, 6 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, budget, car available, catering available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - heated pool, concierge, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, family, fishing, fitness room / equipment, full kitchen, golf, golf privileges optional, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper included, hunting, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, laundromat, living room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, on property exercise room, pantry items, pets not allowed, platinum rating, private chef, rafting, resort, restaurants, ritz carlton vail building, romantic, scenic drives, short term complex, ski & snowboard, ski privileges optional, ski valet ski storage, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa air conditioning, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tennis, tourist attractions, valet cost parking, valley view, village, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews