- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $240 - $1495
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Where would you rather stay? Close to the action? Or far away? If you answered number 1, then you must consider Vail 21 #406! Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath (3rd bedroom is open loft) in the heart of Lionshead Village. A short, easy walk to the ski slopes of Vail will be the highlight of your vacation! Surrounded by world class restaurants and nightlife, the free town of Vail bus shuttle is also situated just steps from the building. One free parking space is provided, making it easy should you need to even start your car.
When you are back at your home away from home you can enjoy easy meal prep in the full kitchen, or lounge around in the rooftop hot tub exclusively for the building. This gorgeous home is a place you must experience for yourself!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL000309
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 double bedding 2, 6 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, budget, bunk bed, double/twi bedding 3, car available, catering available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, coin laundry, community laundry, concierge, cross country skiing, deepsea fishing, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, family, fitness room / equipment, full kitchen, gold rating, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, ice skating, in building elevator, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayaking, laundromat, living room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, pantry items, partial slope view view, pets not allowed, photography, queen bedding 1, restaurants, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, skiing, sledding, snorkeling, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tennis, tourist attractions, vail 21 building, village, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, wind-surfing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.