- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $165 - $1045
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Picture yourself steps from the Eagle Bahn gondola in iconic Vail, Colorado! This recently refreshed 2 bedroom, 2 bath condominium is in the perfect location, with village and mountain views to boot! Feast your eyes on granite level finishes throughout, a full gourmet kitchen, nice sized living room, dining area, wood burning fireplace, and crystal clear HD TVs.
Lionshead Arcade #204 is a gem with classic Vail style. Two queens in the second bedroom will allow your travel team to sleep comfortably, and free covered parking for one vehicle provide the convenience and accommodation you deserve. If you want location and value, look no further!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax License #STL000260
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 queen bedding 2, 4 counter seats counter seating, 6 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community laundry, covered - assigned parking, cycling, deepsea fishing, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, downtown, eco tourism, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, forests, freshwater fishing, full kitchen, golf, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, lionshead arcade building, living room, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, paddle boating, pantry items, paragliding, photography, platinum rating, playground, pond, rafting, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, sledding, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, tourist attractions, village, village view, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.