- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $525 - $1955
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Lose yourself in this large, beautiful 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhome on the Vail Golf course! Overlooking the 18th fairway, a large deck with a private hot tub will be the perfect setting for your vacation. This one-of-a-kind home has a cavernous great room which is ideal for friends, families, corporate retreats.
Prepare meals in the gourmet kitchen with adjacent dining room, or take the nearby Town of Vail shuttle into the Vail Village, which is a scant 5 minutes away. Make yourselves at home with a private washer and dryer, two car garage, free WiFi and six flat screen TVs. Plenty of space means plenty of privacy when you need, and togetherness when you desire. You must experience this wonderful home!
(One dog is allowed upon request for $40 per day!)
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL000092
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 bunk beds bedding 3, 8 dining table seating, adventure, antiquing, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, coffee maker, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, golf course view, golf course view, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, horseshoes, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, ice skating, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, lawn / garden, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, on golf course golf, outlet shopping, paragliding, pets allowed, pets not allowed, photography, playground, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 2, queen bedding 4, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa jacuzzi, spa laundry, spa smoking, spa tv, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, tourist attractions, twin bedding 5, walking, water tubing, waterfalls, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.