- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $375 - $2415
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Experience Vail from the center of the action! Recently remodeled, gorgeous three bedroom condominium located directly at the base of the Lionshead Gondola and Born Free Express chairlift. You can not get closer to the slopes than this property, as it is one of the best locations on Vail Mountain!
This wonderful home is complete with high end stone finishes, artisan cabinetry, and fine decor throughout the residence. Huge south facing windows provide picturesque views of Vail Mountain's expansive slopes. The property has a covered garage with one assigned parking space that is included in the rental. Make yourselves at home! There is an extremely pleasant living room, washer and dryer in the unit, and an ambiance that feels like an authentic Vail ski or summer chalet. The building also has a large outdoor heated pool. The ground floor of Lionshead Center is home to the tasty and legendary Garfinkel's restaurant, a ski shop and more.
Condo #207 has everything you need to make lifetime memories in Vail!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL000329
Additional amenities include: 3 tv, 4 counter seats counter seating, 6 dining table seating, common area locker ski storage, community - heated pool, covered - assigned parking, full kitchen, in building elevator, king bedding 1, lionshead center building, platinum rating, queen & twin trundle bedding 2, short term complex, ski in/ski out slope proximity, slopes view, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, yes - included linens and towels, bunk & twin trundle bedding 3
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Parking Included
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.