- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $280 - $280
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Enjoy your winter vacation just steps from the ski slopes in this bright and comfy two bedroom, two bath condominium! Breathtaking views of the Gore Range and the slopes of Vail Mountain, from your balcony. With vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, and an updated kitchen, with separate dining area, you will have every convenience of home.A formidable fortress that combines space and location awaits! Beautiful 4 bedroom + loft, 4.5 bath home sitting directly on the free town of Vail shuttle and the soothing Gore Creek. This unique home is perfect for large family gatherings, friend fiestas, even small corporate retreats. On top of 4 bedrooms this home has a large play room complete with pool table, Ping Pong table, and darts. There is so much to do to stay entertained off the mountain!
The loft is not just for play, there is also an additional sleeping! You also will enjoy the 2 gas fireplaces, private washer/dryer, large deck overlooking river with gas BBQ, piano, 2 car garage, flat screen TV's/DVD, and large dining table that can fit up to 12. For size, location, and value stay at Alpine Creek #6!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail License #STL001358
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 counter seats counter seating, 4 dining table seating, antiquing, atm/bank, autumn foliage, babysitter, bird watching, botanical garden, bunk - double + twin extra bedding, catering available, churches, coffee maker, den extra room, dining area, dishes & utensils, festivals, forests, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, gold rating, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, horseback riding, hospital, housekeeper optional, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, laundromat, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, nearby golf, nearby tennis, not necessary, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, ping pong table, playground, pool table, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 1, queen bedding 2, queen bedding 3, queen bedding 4, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, trees view, walking, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels, yes in the unit game room, yes in the unit pool table
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.