- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $225 - $1285
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Here is your chance to sleep comfortably in a piece of history! This wonderful 4 bed, 3 bath single family home on Forest Road is a quick, scenic three minute walk to the fine slopes of Vail, Colorado. This iconic residence is one of the first chalets built in all of Vail, and is adorned with many original photos showcasing the early days of our world class destination. Simultaneously, much of the furniture and appliances are new and all is in great working order. The house has a very unique charm that might just be perfect for your traveling posse.
Off the back deck is a gorgeous forested area with a babbling brook, and the home is very short walk to the ski slopes where you can simply pop on your gear, or approximately 8 minute walk to the heart of the Vail village. Overall, this vintage masterpiece is a wonderful value for those looking to be in the heart of all the action!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL000514
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 1 double & twin bunk bedding 4, 2 twin bedding 3, 4 counter seats counter seating, 6 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, cycling, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, eco tourism, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, full kitchen, garage ski storage, gold rating, golf, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, paddle boating, pantry items, paragliding, photography, playground, pond, queen bedding 2, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, ruins, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, sledding, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, tourist attractions, trees view, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.