- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $285 - $1540
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Eye candy for your Rocky Mountain vacation! Recently remodeled 4 Bedroom + loft area, 3 Bath townhome just steps from the free Town of Vail shuttle, minutes from Vail Mountain and village. This abode is the end unit in the complex with fantastic panoramic views to the west. Do not fret about parking, there is a two car garage and one extra parking space out front. Why stay in a hotel when you can have luxury, space, and convenience?
Come inside and you will delight in a very spacious living room, with a gas fireplace, and dining area. The gourmet kitchen looks like something right out of a showroom, and all the bedrooms facilitate a spectacular night's rest for all your mountain adventures. Vail Point also has a common area pool (summer only) and hot tub to soak away your soreness from ALL the activities the valley has to offer. Do not wait, Vail Point #40 is filling up fast!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 twin bedding 4, 4 tv, 9 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, budget, car available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - heated pool, concierge, cross country skiing, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, family, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, garage ski storage, golf, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, ice skating, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, lawn / garden, living room, loft extra room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, pantry items, pets not allowed, platinum rating, private chef, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 2, queen bedding 3, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski privileges optional, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, synagogues, tourist attractions, vail point building, valley view, whitewater rafting, yes - included linens and towels
Further details indoors
Newly remodeled 4 Bedroom + loft area, 3 Bath townhome located just steps away from the free town of Vail bus shuttle and only minutes away from Vail Mountain and Vail Village. This townhome is the end unit in the complex with big views to the West. Plenty of free parking with a 2 car garage and one extra parking space out front.(3 CAR MAXIMUM). Very spacious living area with a gas fireplace and a gourmet kitchen. The Vail Point complex also has a common area pool and hot tub (pool is summer only).Other amenities inlcude: Flat screen TV's/DVD, W/D, full gourmet kitchen, gas fireplace, outdoor gas grill, 2 car garage, common area hot tub. Guests staying at this property also have free unlimited access to the Aria Club & Spa. The Aria Club and Spa is located adjacent to the Cascade hotel off of South Frontage Road. The facility boasts over 78,000 square feet and is Vail's most extensive workout facility & spa- unprecedented for its professional approach to fitness and personal wellness. Offering fitness classes, personal training, Pilates, cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, indoor tennis courts, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, the Aria Spa & Club takes fitness to the ultimate level. (There is an additioanl fee for classes and tennis). Guests also receive 10% off spa treatments M-Th before 2 P.M.
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews