- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $325 - $840
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Experience the secluded, yet convenient, luxury of East Vail! Elegantly remodeled in 2017, this 3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom penthouse is one of the finest residences in all of the Timber Falls development. Upgrades include New Box cabinetry, Caesarstone countertops, wide-plank Maffi wood floors, stainless steel appliances, a lavish 5-piece master bath, full size washer dryer in the unit, and much more.
Spectacularly located just minutes from Gondola One in Vail Village, Building 19 was constructed in 2000 and offers access to a hot tub exclusively for the building, along with picturesque views of Bald Mountain to the north. Guests can easily access the free Town of Vail Shuttle which is just a block away. This mountain home away from home is perfect for your summer or winter getaway!
**Please note that the outdoor pool area will not be open until 4th of July weekend 2021 as it is being redone.**
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail STL #STL00975
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 4 counter seats counter seating, 4 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, coffee maker, community - summer pool, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, golf, groceries, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, laundry, lawn / garden, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, outlet shopping, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, playground, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 2, queen and bunk bed bedding 3, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, snowmobiling, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, timberfalls building, tourist attractions, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review