- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $650 - $2475
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
Plenty of room in this 2021 remodeled 4 bedroom / 4.5 bath, right in the heart of Lionshead Village! This two-level penthouse is one of the nicest, and most spacious, condominiums in all of Lionshead. Located just across the street from The Marriott Hotel, The Ritz Carlton, and The Little Diner. Quick and easy walk to Eagle Bahn Gondola / Ski School. The TOV Intown bus stop is directly in front of the Enzian building. Unit features: mountain views, vaulted ceilings, skylights, gas fireplace, TVs and ceiling fans in every bedroom, a full sized laundry room, heated floors, and an outdoor gas grill. Expansive private master suite on the second level has body jets in the shower, and a bonus loft/office area. Plenty of storage with ample closets, one assigned parking space, as well as a private ski closet, in the garage. Guests can use the pool and three hot tubs at The Landmark across the street.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales tax license #STL000996
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 1 queen + twin bedding 3, 3 counter seats counter seating, 5 tv, 8 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, basketball court, budget, car available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, concierge, cross country skiing, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, enzian building, family, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, full kitchen, golf, golf privileges optional, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, ice skating, in building elevator, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, laundry, living room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, pantry items, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, private chef, propane grill/bbq, queen + twin bedding 4, queen, twin bedding 2, rafting, recreation center, restaurants, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, ski & snowboard, ski privileges optional, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tourist attractions, walk to slopes slope proximity, walking, whitewater rafting, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.