- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $600 - $3580
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for *********! Final payments for reservations during Vail Valley’s world-renowned autumn are due 14 days prior to your stay, rather than 30 days prior. The cancellation fee is ONLY $50 if cancelled before arrival deadlines!! Within 14 days, and 60 days in winter (starting November 13th), your reservation’s full deposit is due, and nonrefundable.
Modern decor meets mountain comfort; your dream vacation is within reach at this upscale penthouse condominium in the heart of Vail Village! Truly one of Vail's finest properties, this spectacular residence delivers nothing less than luxury! A private elevator can whisk your party and belongings from the ground floor to the bedrooms and living room. Go right from skiing, dinner, or dancing, to lounging in your living room with astounding views, in just steps. This property is perfectly located above the Alpenrose restaurant and adjacent to La Nonna Italian restaurant.
The great room is the perfect gathering spot for families and friends. Relax in front of the gas fireplace, and large HD TV, and revel in the gorgeous scenery overlooking Vail Village and the mountain. Gourmet chefs will find themselves in heaven in this upgraded kitchen complete with high end stainless steel appliances. Just off the kitchen is a beautiful dining table, with seating for 6+, and 3 bar stools.
Each of the four bedrooms is beautifully appointed and has its own bathroom. Three of the bathrooms offer steam showers. The master bedroom, with a king bed is located on the top floor just off the living room. A second bedroom with the bunk and trundle is also located on the main floor. The second master with king bed is located on the lower floor, along with the fourth bedroom containing 2 twins.
Guests will enjoy free access to the pristine pool and hot tub at the adjacent Sebastian hotel just steps away, two free parking spaces in the nearby garage, and air conditioning (a rarity for the Vail Valley). If you are looking for a top of the line Vail vacation, look no further than Village Inn Plaza 32!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 1 bunk + trundle bedding 4, 2 twin bedding 3, 3 counter seats counter seating, 5 tv, 6 dining table seating, community - heated pool, covered - assigned parking, full kitchen, in residence elevator, in-residence storage ski storage, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, laundry, platinum rating, short term complex, village inn plaza building, walk to slopes slope proximity, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.