- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $225 - $940
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Experience the view from the top! Elegant, recently refreshed, upper level 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condominium residence on two floors. Wonderfully situated in East Vail in the legendary Timber Falls complex. Spectacular views await from the expanded outdoor lounging area on the deck, looking west towards Vail Mountain. Picture windows frame the alpine views, allowing plenty of light to shine in!
This ski home feels like something from a magazine! The kitchen is great for savvy chefs, and the dining and living rooms are ideal for entertaining your entire entourage. The master and second bedrooms have a comfortable king and queen bed, respectively, while the third bedroom has a unique bunk bed with a queen on bottom.
Enjoy access to the feature-filled grounds of this East Vail wonder! A year-round hot tub, just for that building, summer outdoor pool, tennis courts, and nature area sit among postcard worthy views of Bald Mountain and the East Vail chutes. Guests can easily access the free Town of Vail Bus Shuttle just a block away. Get away from the highway while staying close to the action!
(This wonderful condo is new in our portfolio, please do not let the lack of reviews fool you!)
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail license #STL001610
Additional amenities include: 1 bunk + trundle(fu) bedding 3, 3 counter seats counter seating, 3 tv, 6 dining table seating, community - summer pool, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, gold rating, in-residence storage ski storage, king bedding 1, laundry, on property tennis, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 2, short term complex, timberfalls building, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.