- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $550 - $2530
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Experience mountainside Ritz Carlton ultra luxury, located a very short walk or free Ritz shuttle ride to the exquisite slopes of Vail Mountain. This prestigious 2 bedroom, 3 bath residence is privately owned and decorated to the highest specifications of The Ritz Carlton. It rests on the second floor, and faces to the North, with quaint views of the Lionshead Village. Guests will love the gourmet kitchen with granite finishes and stainless steel appliances, luxury bathrooms with heated floors and steam showers, flat screen TVs, very fine dining room area, and central AIR CONDITIONING. (Unique for the Vail Valley.) Each bedroom has a stupendous en-suite bathroom.
Guests staying in this property enjoy all the benefits of The Ritz Carlton Residences including daily housekeeping, valet parking ($45 daily fee), concierge services, bellmen, ski & boot valet, free shuttle to slopes (if you do not feel like the short walk), state of the art fitness area, treatment rooms, and deluxe locker rooms. Please indulge in a soak and swim at the extravagant outdoor heated pool and over sized hot tubs, one of the finest in Vail. Lounge in the bar and lobby area, with complimentary coffee & tea. Do not miss your opportunity to stay at this Vail institution!
NEW UNIT- We recently added this property to our rental inventory, so you can be one of the first to experience it!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail License #SLT001956
Additional amenities include: 3 counter seats counter seating, 3 tv, 6 dining table seating, common area locker ski storage, common area grill/bbq, community - heated pool, full kitchen, in building elevator, king bedding 1, laundry, on property exercise room, platinum rating, queen bedding 2, ritz carlton vail building, short term complex, valet free parking, valley view, walk to slopes slope proximity, yes - included linens and towels, yes on the property game room, yes on the property pool table, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.