- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $200 - $920
1 Full bath
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Nestled among the Rocky Mountain pine trees in East Vail, this cozy, completely remodeled home is a gem! Experience one of the best mountain views from a private hot tub in town!
Gorgeous house accommodating up to six guests with two bedrooms, one double sofa bed, and one bathroom. The house was completely remodeled in 2018, including new appliances and furniture. It is well appointed and complete with fireplace, washer/dryer, internet, and three HD televisions.
There is a sunny large deck facing the East Vail mountainside with hot tub, grill, and lawn chairs. An added bonus is the food market and liquor store a few minutes from the house. The property is conveniently located on the free shuttle bus line that runs to Vail Village and the lifts every 15 minutes during ski season, and every 30 minutes in summer. This is a great location for vacationers in both winter and summer with easy access to hiking trails, the golf course, bicycling, and cross-country skiing. Plan your vacation around this adorable home!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 twin bedding 2, 3 tv, 6 dining table seating, common area locker ski storage, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, laundry, platinum rating, private home building, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 1, short term complex, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.