- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $186 - $1220
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Make your dreams come true in any season at this stunning Vail condominium! Lionsquare Lodge is adjacent to the Lionshead gondola, so adventure is a short walk, in any direction, at any moment. Experience a luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bath located in the exclusive north tower. Gaze at the spectacular views of the world famous Vail Mountain... from your living room!
North Tower #282 offers more than 1000 square feet of living space, including a master bedroom with a comfortable king bed, and a second bedroom with 2 twin beds. This residence is beautifully appointed with granite countertops, lovely finishes, and high end showers.
Lionsquare Lodge North Tower offers a private garage located adjacent to the property to keep your car snow-free, if you ever need to leave, that is. There is a fabulous workout room just down the hallway and a secluded hot tub and sauna. A full-size swimming pool and hot tubs are available for your soaking and splashing pleasure at the neighboring Lionsquare Lodge, as is the delicious El Sabor Restaurant. Snow or shine, you do not want to miss out on this Colorado wonder!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail License #SLT002851
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 twin bedding 2, 4 dining table seating, community - heated pool, community laundry, covered - unassigned parking, full kitchen, in building elevator, king bedding 1, lionsquare north building, on property exercise room, on property tennis, platinum rating, short term complex, ski valet ski storage, ski in/ski out slope proximity, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.