- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $345 - $1726
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Why share walls with other travelers? This lovely four bedroom, three and a half bath single family home in Vail, Colorado is a harmonic blend of seclusion and location. Marvel at the great room with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, a gas fireplace, and large south facing windows that open to wonderful views of the soaring cliffs and waterfalls of East Vail. A large, newly extended deck with stainless steel gas grill provides a relaxing retreat on sunny days.
Soak your bones in the the new hot tub while you absorb the views from the deck. When you are ready to eat, the kitchen has ALL new upscale stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and bar style seating. Savor relaxing meals at the large dining room table that seats 8 comfortably, and then adjourn to the relaxation of the massive living room equipped with a large flat screen TV, surround sound, plenty of seating, and a gas fireplace. When it is time to head out in your car, a large two car heated garage will keep you out of the snow... If you even have to leave, that is! This wonderful home is right on the free Town of Vail shuttle route so getting to Vail mountain is easy and fun. Do not pass up 2250 square feet of amazing at 5025 Main Gore Place!
(One dog is allowed upon request for $40 per day.)
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Vail sales tax #STL003181
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 sets of bunk beds bedding 4, 2 twin bedding 3, 3 tv, 4 counter seats counter seating, 6 dining table seating, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, garage ski storage, gold rating, laundry, pets allowed, private home building, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 1, queen bedding 2, short term complex, valley view, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.