- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $300 - $300
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Are you tired of the word 'luxury' being used for average accommodations? Lionsquare North Tower #380 is far from average! Located in the perfectly situated Lionsquare North building, near the base of the Lionshead Gondola, this residence has endless creature comforts and a view worth writing home about. You cannot get any closer to the world class slopes of Vail than the Lionsquare Lodge property, complete with sizzling slopeside hot tubs, a heated pool, and the flavorful El Sabor restaurant.
This wonderful condominium boasts over 2,300 square feet of living space, including a large living room with vaulted ceilings. Each bathroom is beautifully appointed with granite countertops, luxury finishes, and high end showers. All three king bedrooms are adorned with plush bedding and mattresses. The master bedroom takes up the entire upstairs, and there is a privacy curtain along the balcony style wall to separate the area.
The home is great for entertaining! There are 4 flat screen TVs, high speed WiFi., and a gourmet kitchen that is fully equipped with enough appliances and utensils to satisfy even the most discriminating chef. Additionally, Lionsquare Lodge North Tower offers garage for parking your vehicle.
Experience the fabulous workout room just below the unit, and a secluded hot tub and steam room that are limited to North Residence occupants. The unit has a ski locker at your disposal right by the entrance, so walking to the lift will with your gear on will be fun and easy!
Residence #380 was just added to our inventory, so you can be one of the first to experience true luxury!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Vail Sales Tax #STL002794
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 counter seats counter seating, 4 tv, 6 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, autumn foliage, babysitter, basketball court, bird watching, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, common area locker ski storage, community - heated pool, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, downtown, eco tourism, family, festivals, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, forests, freshwater fishing, full kitchen, golf, golf privileges optional, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper included, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, king bedding 3, laundry, lionsquare north building, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, museums, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, on property exercise room, paddle boating, paragliding, parasailing, photography,
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Vail, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.