- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $2180 - $2433
- Per week:
- $15254 - $17028
6 Full baths
Description from manager
MAIN VILLA sleeps 12+2
Ground floor 300 sqm:
* Double height central hall (table seats 12)
* Frescoed living room
* Dining room
* Kitchen (table seats 10) (4 burner stove, electric cooking plate, electric hoven. 2 refrigerators, microwave hoven, dishwasher)
First floor north / sleeps 4+1:
* Suite Corte: double bedroom (divisible beds – sleeps 2) with dressing room and private bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
* Superior Suite Valpolicella: an entrance leading to a double bedroom, a studio/single bedroom (sleeps 2+1) and private bathroom (shower)
* Bedrooms on the first floor have portable air conditioning.
First floor south / sleeps 4+1:
* Suite Brolo: double bedroom (sleeps 2) with dressing room and private bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
* Superior Suite Camino: an entrance leading to a double bedroom, a studio/single bedroom (sleeps 2+1) and private bathroom (shower)
* Bedrooms on the first floor have portable air conditioning.
Second floor north / sleeps 4:
* Suite Orto: double bedroom (divisible beds - sleeps 2) with private bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
* Suite Vigne: double bedroom (divisible beds plus sofa bed - sleeps 2+1) with private bathroom (shower).
* Bedrooms on the second floor have air conditioning.
Second floor south:
Ironing room / laundry
DEPENDENCE (2 UNITS) sleeps a total of 8 (4 people each floor)
Ground floor apartment: independent entrance, develops on 85 sqm plus an external portico
* Independent portico with dining table
* Entrance/living room with sofa bed, armchairs, large dining table (seats 6)
* Two double bedrooms (one with divisible bed)
* Disabled equipped bathroom with shower and washing machine
* Kitchen with 3 burner gas cooker with oven, dishwasher
* Independent air conditioning and heating, ceiling fans in both bedrooms for those who do not like air conditioning, WIFI, parking.
First floor apartment: independent entrance, develops on 85 sqm plus an external portico
* Independent portico with dining table at the ground floor
* Stone stairs lead to first floor
* Stairway landing with three doors opening onto:
* One double bed room (divisible beds – sleeps 2)
* Bathroom (tub with handheld shower)
* Open space (50 sq. metres) that includes a large living room (two sofas, two armchairs, dining table (seats 6) and a double bed corner, separated by a set of libraries
* Kitchen with 2 burner gas cooker, dishwasher and microwave oven
* Independent air conditioning (open space and bedroom) and heating, ceiling fans both in the open space and the bedroom for those who do not like air conditioning, WIFI.
* Private outdoor relax area is located immediately in front of the stone staircase of the villa, on the garden side.
* Protected by hedges, lemon plants in pots and large market umbrellas, the entire area features a dining table (seats 14/16) and an outdoor lounge with garden armchairs.
* A significant part of the garden, notably the central lawn, fenced by hedges and trees, just in front of the villa, is exclusively reserved to our guests.
* Passing through the lawn you reach the swimming pool area, which is also furnished with sun loungers and sun beds.
* Cars can be parked in the courtyard of the Villa (no covered parking places available).
Go to Verona and Lake Garda by bike...
Located at the very edge of a natural terrace, overlooking the right bank of the river Adige, and facing the hills of the Valpolicella and the Lessinia pre-Alps, between Verona and Lake Garda, Villa Adige is a 16th-century Venetian Villa, under the control and protection of the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities.
Villa Adige is set among a fully fenced 4 hectares orchard, including a 1.5 hectares park and a 3 hectares vineyard, entirely framed by cypresses, italic pines, and olive trees. The grounds also include a pool 17x8 meters, bordered by hedges and olives, which is open from May to September.
It is possible to go to Verona and Lake Garda by bike: Just outside the Villa there is a path that leads to Verona and Lake Garda, and there are several spas in the surrounding.
The property includes the main Villa with 3 floors (6 double bedrooms - sleeps 12) and two Dependences (2 independent units sleep 4 persons each) and a Chapel. The estate sleeps up to 12+8 persons maximum (annexes included).
The Villa and its two Dependences are a perfect holiday rental for a family and a large group of friends. Not only the guests can experience a visit to a historical Venetian villa with modern and exclusive touches combined with original pieces furnishing in all rooms, but also share the atmosphere of a true family home.
Both the garden of the villa and the garden of the apartments, and the pool are completely private for the guests; the owner's houses and their gardens are separated from the guest’s area.
The main Villa is suitable for 12 people. In case of groups with children, 2 extra guests are admitted, but in general we recommend the Villa for a maxi
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($1,160.21) €1,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
Bedroom 5: King bed
Bedroom 6: King bed
Beds in other rooms: King bed
- Housekeeping Included
- Linen provided
- Pet Friendly
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Towels provided
- DVD player
- High chair
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 6 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Verona, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.