** Luxury 3 Bedroom Home - Crossings District ***
|No rental rates available - please contact the owner|
Pets allowed: No
This brand new 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home has all the amenities you would want on vacation.
The great room has a 32 inch LCD TV. Off the kitchen and great room you will find a screened in porch looking out to the forest. After a day at the beach come back and enjoy a cook out on the grill.
The Bedrooms have:
1 King Bedrooms
2 Queen bedooms
Trundle bed in loft area.
Each bedroom has their own TV.
Low: $ 125.00
November 1,2009 - November 20,2009
November 29,2009 - December 18,2009
January 3,2010 - March 5,2010
Mid $ 225.00
August 15,2009 - October 31,2009
April 11,2010 - May 21,2010
August 14,2010 - October 31,2010
High: $ 275.00
May 23,2009 - August 14,2009
March 6,2010 - April 10,2010
May 22,2010 - August 13,2010
Holiday: $ 225.00
November 21,2009 - November 28,2009
December 19,2009 - January 2,2010
Please note: Low Season has a 3 night minimum
Mid Season has a 4 night minimum
High Season has a 3 night minimum
Holiday Season has a 5 night minimum
Stays under 6 nights require a $175.00 Cleaning fee.
If stay is 6 nights or longer, the cleaning fee is waived.
Tax is 13.50%
You could not ask for a better location in Watercolor. Just a 1 minute walk to the pool. A short stroll to Camp WaterColor or the tennis center. The walk to the beach club and the beach is about 10 minutes.
While you are in WaterColor make sure you enjoy many of the amenities and restaurants. Here are a few:
1. Fish Out of Water- World class fine dining overlooking the the beautiful Gulf.
2. The Baithouse Restaurant: Casual, family-style dining restaurant located about a 2 minute walk away at the Marina Complex
3. The Beach Club & Grill is where you can enjoy lunch or drinks while you enjoy the pool and beach.
4. WaterColor Makret has great sandwiches, pizza, and ice cream. There is also a Starbucks adjoined to the market.
5. One of the nicest tennis centers in the United States. Improve your game on one of the 8 clay courts.
6. The WaterColor Workout fitness center. Stay in shape while on vacation!!
7. The most beautiful beach in America!!! How could we forget.
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Watercolor, Florida
great family vacation
great family vacation
April 18, 2009
this was our first trip to watercolor but it will not be our last. Our 11,12 year old kids loved it lots to do,ride bikes, tennis ,swim ,golf etc. lots of other kids to play with. Did I mention the gorgeous beach? The house is magnificent! comfortable with out being too stuffy. Beautifully decorated. Can't wait to go back